Powerucc Panorama2

Panorama2 have pre-recording function. If motion detected 09:00:00, the file has 08:59:50 scene.
It's useful for prevent file losing. SO I think it's suitable to use parking mode. It's working automatically.

If I have a recording being saved every 5 minutes to a new file, what if the power to the camera goes out? Will the clip still be saved to the SD card? I assume it is saving it as it records?

I am getting ready to do the installation in corolla. Shall I try to find the (all time hot wire) on just key on wire? In order the parking mode to work I suppose I would need all time hot wire the camera to consist recording right? What is motion feature for?

I've had mine since new year and have been very pleased with the quality of the camera and footage.

Only problem I've noticed is that every so often (maybe once a week) the camera will stop detecting motion and if I turn the screen on the video is completely black, like the sensor has just totally switched off. Has anyone else noticed this before? The workaround is to switch the camera off and on again. I'm hoping it's a software issue and not a defective unit.

All,
I received my Panorama2 today! I've been trying it out, and for some reason the LCD won't turn off. I have set it to "off" in the settings, but then it just stays on forever. If I set it to 30 seconds, it will go off after 30 seconds. I'm planning on using this mainly for parking, so I will need to set motion to "on." When I set motion on and have the LCD set to 30 seconds, then the LCD will turn on every time it starts recording. I would like for the LCD to just stay off all the time. What am I doing wrong? Also, how do I turn off all the orange lights on the side?
Thanks,
Darren

Hey gang....sorry if this has been covered already, I didn't feel like reading thru 37 pages to find my answers.

1. Is there a MPH setting or only kph?
2. Does it have GPS built in or something I have to order separate?
3. Which firmware do I ask for?

I was going to order here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/181249487120
Thanks!!

off the setting is LCD OFF turning this setting OFF would mean the screen stays on (sounds backwards I know), having a time out value is better but that the screen shouldn't come back on when a recording starts in parking mode, that's a firmware bug

Thank you jokiin! You are right about the firmware. I upgraded to the beta version and now the lcd stays off after it is on for 30 seconds even though it is recording new motion events. Also, I am very happy that with the upgraded firmware it records a few seconds before the motion sensor is tripped. This is going to work very well for me! Too bad the Lukas LK-290 I bought with it does not seem to work...

What do you use for an uninterrupted power cord? It's what I need for parking mode. I bought the Lukas 290 because it's recommended on this site...

What do you use for an uninterrupted power cord? It's what I need for parking mode. I bought the Lukas 290 because it's recommended on this site...
For uninterrupted power you'll need either a cigarette socket in your car that is always on (hard to find, cig sockets on most cars are only on when the car is powered on). Or you'll need to hardwire your camera using an add-a-fuse and a female cig socket adapter. You can check out this thread for ideas and a little bit more detail, specifically thinking about parking mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used that sandisk 8gb class 10 when I first bought the dash cam and it worked ok, I will keep using the 32gb transcend and see if the problem keeps happening, I do long drives in the country here in Sydney, so I'll keep reviewing the footages every hour and see.[/quote]

Update on issues I had mentioned on page 35;
The issues have gone and the unit has been working flawlessly.

I drive quite often in the dark in my truck, when at dusk time the screen shows good contrast but at pitch black it stops sensing and stops recording. When cars overtake me it will start recording however if they overtake me slowly it will not sense them and isn't recording. I also have powerful floodlights and when I put them on in pitch black(to make the unit record)it doesn't sense them all the time.
Also as the unit isn't working in pitch dark, I press the emergency button(the lowest one) and all that does is make the lcd come on but no recording is done. How can I force the unit to record?
Cheers.

Had a 64gb sdcard 7dayshop in the camera been working great and only £21.99

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It can support 128gb also. Test passed after format by machine.

Good afternoon. I realized that the new firmware allows you to use the SD card into a panorama of 128 GB. It's good. When it comes out for the test.

which brand(s) did you test with?
Because it looks like it doesn't work with all cards - I have one 64GB which it cannot recognize.

Oh,
which brand(s) did you test with?
Because it looks like it doesn't work with all cards - I have one 64GB which it cannot recognize.
Oh, you do not have firmware yet.
It will release soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back