Powerucc Panorama2

Good afternoon, everybody. Video Panorama bought 2 Sony Exmor + GPS firmware v.1.06.10. Questions arose:
? 1.Nuzhno whether or not to update the firmware
? 2.If you need to how and in what order, if no detail can
3.Pri viewing video footage on the program-car recorder-player movement does not appear on the map does not show the axis, although the rate of GPS has been connected and burned green icon at the bottom.
Maybe on this firmware v.1.06.10 these functions and will not check?
Who knows tell me???
Regards, Yuri.

Last edited:
yuriy said:
- On old firmware (1.0.6) GPS logs were not supported as data, just as optical digits on the video.
(not usable by map software)
- new firmware: extract file to sd card, put card in camera, hold down menu button while switching on via power button, release menu button, wait until "update finished" message on screen.
- for mapping: i strongly recommend the registrator viewer (beta version supports PanoramaII)

Video on how to upgrade firmware on Panorama2

Good afternoon, everybody.
Thank adorfer and Nico for answering my questions.
I want to ask.
1.Which of the firmware and in what order you would put posovetyvali: v.1.07.00; v.1.08.03; or v.1.08.05.
v.1.09.03-translated from the official website at the moment I realized not stable.
Which of these drivers at the moment the most stable? That video was in good quality (day, night).
I liked the video collection is laid out on page 11 Nico. Especially the night video. Prompt Nico on what version of firmware you recorded it?
If you can give an answer.
Regards, Yuri.

Last edited:
Что-то я сомневаюсь, что здесь есть шанс получить ответ по Русски...

yuriy said:
Всем добрый день.
Спасибо adorfer и Нико за ответы на мои вопросы.
Хочу спросить.
1.Какую из прошивок и в каком порядке,Вы бы посоветывали поставить: v.1.07.00 ; v.1.08.03 ; или v.1.08.05.
v.1.09.03 -в переводе с официального сайта на данный момент я понял не стабильная.
Какая из этих прошивок на данный момент самая стабильная? Чтоб видео было в хорошем качестве (день,ночь).
Мне понравилась коллекция видео на стр.11 которое выложил Нико. Особенно ночное видео. Подскажите Нико,на какой из версий прошивки Вы его записывали?
Если можно дайте ответ.
С уважением Юрий.

Yuriy. Please use Google translator to post your messages in English. This will me more appropriate and respectful to other forum members.
My raw video files collection of Panorama2 on webfile.ru was recorded with different firmware versions. Please refer to date of recording and match with firmware date release. I used all 4 firmware updates. All of them recorded with perfect video quality day and night. Never had any "bugs". The only issue I had with all earlier firmwares is wrong latitude reading. With beta version v1.09.03 this issue was resolved and using it over 1 week. No issues yet found despite developer warned on their powerucc.com website about not being stable, but for me all works fine.
Latest firmware is v1.08.05. I have yet to try it.

Vadikus said:
Что-то я сомневаюсь, что здесь есть шанс получить ответ по Русски...

Replay take time.
Of course due to this forum being English language forum, best way to get quicker replay to any questions is to post them in English. This will be more respectful to other forum members.

Good evening.
Thanks Nico for having paid attention to otveteli my questions.
I will not be difficult to write in English, it was clear to all forum members.
In the testing phase, the firmware will change one by one and compare the quality of the video. (day, night).
I want to ask: 1. Is it possible to roll back the firmware back or not.
Let's say from version 1.08.03 to version 1.07.00
With at

yuriy said:
Good evening.
Thanks Nico for having paid attention to otveteli my questions.
I will not be difficult to write in English, it was clear to all forum members.
In the testing phase, the firmware will change one by one and compare the quality of the video. (day, night).
I want to ask: 1. Is it possible to roll back the firmware back or not.
Let's say from version 1.08.03 to version 1.07.00
With at

Yes, it is possible to down grade firmware. Tested myself. No problem with that.

With FW v1.08.03 there was an issue of gps data log of longitude in Ireland for some reasons. However Germany ( user: adorfer ) did not report any issue.
v1.09.03 gps issue was resolved for Ireland gps data log and everything is perfect, if use RegistratorViewer Beta version for watching gps data logs ( thanks to developer Vadikus ).
I would not go for v1.07.00, thats quite old.
If you afraid of beta version ( works fine for me ) I recommend the latest v1.08.05. They improved night video quality, which I am yet need to test, however even with older firmware versions Panorama2 night video was and is one of the best. Lets see how much more good it will be with improved firmware. I will make some video tests soon and share raw files.

Good afternoon.
Nico and tell me how to change the firmware:
with 1,06,10 = 1,07,00 = 1,08,03 = 1,08,05.
Or, you can jump from - 1,06,10 = 1,08,05.
Would it not be a hole.
How to??

yuriy said:
Good afternoon.
Nico and tell me how to change the firmware:
with 1,06,10 = 1,07,00 = 1,08,03 = 1,08,05.
Or, you can jump from - 1,06,10 = 1,08,05.
Would it not be a hole.
How to??

If you download all panorama2 firmwares versions into your computer, you will see that the firmware size in Mbt is nearly the same on all FW versions, so I assume when you doing firmware upgrade, it will over writes whole firmware, not just patching a file. These are my assumptions only. I never jumped myself from v1.06 to v1.09., I was upgrading a firmware step by step, there for just in case not to risk and I recommend you to do the same.

Good evening.
Updated the firmware to version 1.08.03
Tested the video on CarRecordPlayer.ehe and program Registratorvieverb test is positive.
On the map is correct, and the speed of the axis are displayed.
But there was a problem with the time. While satellites can not see the time displays correctly. Once the satellite is now becoming caught six hours ahead. Tell me this is all wrong, and how it is idle ???

yuriy said:
Good evening.
Updated the firmware to version 1.08.03
Tested the video on CarRecordPlayer.ehe and program Registratorvieverb test is positive.
On the map is correct, and the speed of the axis are displayed.
But there was a problem with the time. While satellites can not see the time displays correctly. Once the satellite is now becoming caught six hours ahead. Tell me this is all wrong, and how it is idle ???

There is a trick. First connect gps antenna and power cable, then switch on dash camera and wait till gps satellite icon become green ( locks to satellites ), then go set correct local time. After that time always will be set to your local region. Now you can drive, switch on and off car engine, time still will be correct, but only as long as you keep gps antenna plugged into dash camera. As soon as you pull out gps antenna switch off engine and then later switch, connecting a gps antenna, time will be shifted to Korean as soon as locked to gps satellites. Panorama2 gps module command resets to original Korean time zone after each time you pulling out tgen connect back gps antenna.
If you not removing dash camera from your car, not pulling out gps antenna, then time zone stays correct.
If you want to remove panorana2 each time from your car, please take it back home along with gps antenna. This way time zone stays correct. GPS antenna cable is quite short, about 30cm, so it will not be a big problem to take it away along with unit. Instead of 3M double sided tape on gps antenna module you can use velcro or I am using DIY solution made from fridge door seal magnet stripes. This way you can attach / detach gps antenna easy and quickly.

Thanks Nico for the trick. Tomorrow check. 2 panorama home not zaberayu, cars in the garage. I wanted to ask: In the firmware 1,08,05 interestno
  glitch with the time did not correct.

yuriy said:
Thanks Nico for the trick. Tomorrow check. 2 panorama home not zaberayu, cars in the garage. I wanted to ask: In the firmware 1,08,05 interestno
  glitch with the time did not correct.

I have not yet had time to test new v1.08.05 firmware. Will do it soon.

Good evening. The problem with setting the time resolved polozhitelno.Blagodarya trick from Nico.
Let's wait for the new firmware, can this bug fix in time.

yuriy said:
Good evening. The problem with setting the time resolved polozhitelno.Blagodarya trick from Nico.
Let's wait for the new firmware, can this bug fix in time.

I am glad you can keep time settings correct using my advice.

Good afternoon. Updated firmware to v. 1.08.05. Gluck with time (6 hours) are not resolved. Video (day, night) in the testing phase.

yuriy said:
Good afternoon. Updated firmware to v. 1.08.05. Gluck with time (6 hours) are not resolved. Video (day, night) in the testing phase.

It looks like the only solution at the moment to keep time always correct is not to pull out gps antenna from dash cam.
If using dash cam without gps antenna, then there is no time shift.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back