random lane change

adorfer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I do understand if a lorry is in a hurry and if there is some kind of advantage to be gained from undertaking some semi-legal manouvre.

But his one was more an artistic one:

It looks like construction with not many signs indicating that lane ends. Though I think I see a Yield sign (or what would be one here) on the right. What's confusing is the solid line, the lane ends, but the solid line indicates you shouldn't changed lanes.

It looks like construction with not many signs indicating that lane ends.
The 3 lanes were parted into 2+1 (2 left, 1 right).
He took the very last chance to jump from right to middle. the right one did not end, and this was one was dimensioned for 3m+ width.
formally he was not allowed to go on the middle lane due to the "no overtaking for HLV".

The 3 lanes were parted into 2+1 (2 left, 1 right).
He took the very last chance to jump from right to middle. the right one did not end, and this was one was dimensioned for 3m+ width.
formally he was not allowed to go on the middle lane due to the "no overtaking for HLV".

I've seen construction where trucks were meant to keep left or right and basically go down this separate road. However there were a plethora of signs "all trucks MUST keep..." "All trucks must use..." I'm sure in person it's lit up better and easier to differentiate where to go. Did the truck behind the first truck jump to the middle too? I noticed there was a truck up ahead also.

Back