shadow recorder GT680w and GT550ws

Nancy Lee

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
shadow recorder dash cam shadow 1s
This is nancylee which comes from Shenzhen Seezeus Technology Co.,Ltd. we are professional manufacture to do " shadow recorder" WDR Car DVR...etc... Located in Futian Shenzhen. our own brand " shadow recorder" including GT680W/GT550WS/RX300/GT450/GT200W...ETC...

This is nancylee which comes from Shenzhen Seezeus Technology Co.,Ltd. we are professional manufacture to do " shadow recorder" WDR Car DVR...etc... Located in Futian Shenzhen. our own brand " shadow recorder" including GT680W/GT550WS/RX300/GT450/GT200W...ETC...
MY GT550WS DOES NOT SHOW RECORD LIGHT WORKING ON CAMERA.

as long as the red light on the LCD is working it means its ok. would you take picture to me to see, this more known whats your mean. thanks.

Hi Dear Nancy Lee, You have a new version of firmware (higher than v2.4g) for GT550WS
silver menu

develop firmware to improve the quality of the video?
My car DVR GT550WS shoot bad video quality
my e-mail hazadum@gmail.com

Last edited:
as long as the red light on the LCD is working it means its ok. would you take picture to me to see, this more known whats your mean. thanks.
reply-my red light does not come on.It seems to be a sd micro card slot problem,when the sd card is pushed all the way in it will not turn off and when it is partially pushed in it shows camera on with menu ,but no recording light.

Hi Dear Nancy Lee, You have a new version of firmware (higher than v2.4g) for GT550WS
silver menu

develop firmware to improve the quality of the video?
My car DVR GT550WS shoot bad video quality
my e-mail hazadum@gmail.com
Hello,I aready send the 2.5G to your email. this fireware only for multi language, so whe you update check your camera if with multi language.
if only have chinese and english, its not match.

Attachments

• upload_2014-5-5_18-5-40.png
    upload_2014-5-5_18-5-40.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello,I aready send the 2.5G to your email. this fireware only for multi language, so whe you update check your camera if with multi language.
if only have chinese and english, its not match.

Thanks ... I successfully updated ...
but it has not improved ... video recorded squares ((

Last edited:
HI NANCY,
I RETURNED MY GT550WS CAMERA ON MAY 9 TH FOR REPAIR. IS THERE ANY UPDATE AS TO WHEN IT MIGHT BE RETURNED?
THANK YOU, WILSON PLANK
As if you not tell me before you will send back the camera? if send to shenzhen, i dont know if will have much taxes. now just to wait. usually we will let people send to our HK place, then will not have taxes.

Last edited:
Sending camera back to China always a terrible if without clear notice on shipping sheet.

yes, this is the problem. pls people if need to send back camera, would you check with me frist, then i will give you a safe place to send back.

As if you not tell me before you will send back the camera? if send to shenzhen, i dont know if will have much taxes. now just to wait. usually we will let people send to our HK place, then will not have taxes.
I SENT TO ADDRESS THAT CHARLES GAVE ME: LICHENGXIANG C/O CHARLES 533 ROOM.MINLE BUILDING,MINZHI AVENUE,LONGHUA NEW DISTRICT POSTCODE: 518000 SHENZHEN GUANGDONG COUNTRY: CN SENT ON MAY 9 ,2014

For GT680W: Is there a way to turn off GPS and Speed in the video but still save the GPS info for viewing on computer?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
robertthegreat GT680W 3
Jororo Kill GT680W 12
I GT680W 4
billknow GT680W 35
I GT680W 15
Back