Software to export LK-7900 video with Google Maps

Swordfish

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Does anybody know of a way to export video from the LK-7900 together with the live maps? Thanks.

The only way I can think is to capture your screen using something like OBS "Open Broadcast Software" or Microsoft's Expression screen capture software, then play back the footage with the map full screen then edit that into the footage. Think you can use the viewer as full screen maps or pop the map out and maximize it. if not then you will have to record the footage in the viewer...

Problem is you can't resize the Lukas Viewer. Once you maximize the window, the map disappears. I was also looking for a faster way to do it.

Hi I have Lukas 7300 and when I max the viewer the map stays.

upload_2014-3-2_17-56-34.png

It's a shame LK-7900 users don't have that now. Hopefully Lukas will fix it in the next update.

where as with the 7900 when you max the video is full screen (wall to wall) I might try downloading the 7300 viewer and playing the 7900 footage on that just to see what happens Ipol:oops:

I've tried that and it doesn't work. The software doesn't recognize the folder structure of the LK-7900. Can somebody with a 7300 tell us what the folder names are?

Does registration viewer work?

Hi I only have my 7300 set for loop recording and motion det. the folders on sd card are always and event.

dpick1947

Does registration viewer work?
It plays the videos fine but doesn't recognize the GPS tracks. I've e-mailed the developer but he wasn't helpful. Also, it looks like the software has been purchased by Datakam.

Back