The biggest problem with having a dash cam ...

jimn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Driving over 300 miles in a couple of days without a single incident of note and feeling disappointed :confused:

A few very minor incidents; the usual bully boy drivers sitting on my bumper trying to force me to move over even though there is nowhere for them to go if they do get past (and there was no where to move into anyway) or people trying to cut in when merging. But nothing YouTube'able :(

I'll take boring footage over a big fiery crash with injuries and/or deaths any day!

but I still like like looking over my footage from time to time just to look over scenery that I don't get to observe while I'm driving.

I wish you many uneventful hours of footage (and safety)!

;)

I still like like looking over my footage from time to time just to look over scenery that I don't get to observe while I'm driving.
I like that as well. Also, it is a great source of entertainment for me to play the rear camera footage. I never realized how much was going on behind me. People are always talking to themselves, waiving their arms about, eating, drinking etc. I have never seen as much unruly, and downright stupid behavior until I installed my rear cam.

Sorry to hear about you struggle @jimn
I can help you out by paying the postage for shipping it to me:D
No more disappointment after that.

Put a sign on your car 'You are being recorded on video!'

You'll get more excitement.

:)

You should move to some nicer cities where you get a lot of "nicer" drivers. ;)

You should move to some nicer cities where you get a lot of "nicer" drivers. ;)
I would be more than happy to send some "interesting" drivers to other cities. Any takers?

Came to Portugal you will have more than an incident per day... o_O

Yes,I need to thank my lucky stars and not tempt fate.

I do around 150 miles a day for work, all local stuff. mainly in and around town with the odd journey out into the sticks (5 - 10 miles away). I just love it when I have nothing to note.
What I DO hate, is when people cannot follow even the simplest of rules...
And idiots like "google user" seem to think there's absolutely nothing wrong with someone blocking a junction!
I wonder how this driver would feel if he were in a rush to get to his next delivery & I blocked his way?

I do around 150 miles a day for work, all local stuff. mainly in and around town with the odd journey out into the sticks (5 - 10 miles away). I just love it when I have nothing to note.
What I DO hate, is when people cannot follow even the simplest of rules...
And idiots like "google user" seem to think there's absolutely nothing wrong with someone blocking a junction!
I wonder how this driver would feel if he were in a rush to get to his next delivery & I blocked his way?
maybe he interpreted it the way Korben Dallas did here at 0:30
:D

Back