the bushes looked so dry, he was just helping...

adorfer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
But not what i expect when i leave the building in the evening. (SfW, nothing to see for children, even zoomed in 1080 ,-)

I would have just drove along like nothing was happening and right as I was next to him hit the horn. But that is just me.............o_O

That happens a lot in France, even in daylight. You often see men at the side of the main road having a pee. I think it must be legal over there, as is having gents urinals in public areas without any screening.

in a taxi yesterday and the driver pulled over mid trip and got out to pee on the side of the road

The comments on the video really show some class as well. Sad

You normally see this sort of thing late at night after people have had a few beers here!

The first video looked like he was on a works campus still though?!

In Amsterdam they have the best ideas - either four way loos on the street like this (using these for the first time can freak you out when you've got someone looking straight at you as you're trying to take a leak):

amsterdam_toilets.jpg

Or some of the alleys there have a great idea - a little 45 degree flick up so if you go for a pee it'll run straight down the wall and onto your knees and feet!

i've personally stopped on the side of the interstate and walked to the tree/fence line or at least a good distance (say, 50 ft) from the highway to pee, but only when it's too far to the next exit or rest stop.

i can certainly sympathize with the shop owner installing a shower to stop people urinating on the building. a former co-worker told me about a sign on the wall at his last job: "Please do not make urination on the building".

walking around downtown houston, you can always tell which buildings are the favorite "urinals" of the homeless people. horrid smell. near impossible to get rid of once it's had time to "cook" in.

Caught this one today, very classy, peeing on the side of the Gucci building, he was barefoot also so getting a bonus foot wash at the same time, real multi tasker this guy

05e204765646406de5aabb87236b5037.jpg
e6fdbf4a6afe2e17cc6b8a6c282cfafa.jpg
How can someone pee on a nicely maintained and clean place like that?
I can understand on the sides of a road, bushes, vacant land etc... but a commercial and good looking place like that is weird.
Maybe he hates Gucci or showing his junk to employees inside.

If you are really bored, search 'China, XXXXX in public' on youtube, and you'll find them doing it everywhere from public streets, elevators, and even commercial airplanes.
Just remember, watch your step in China.

I actually saw more public urination in the Philippines, including one Mom who parked her 5 year old behind a support pillar in a fast food restaurant, 5 feet away from people eating, and had him let loose.

Back