Janet 珍妮

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
GT680W,RX300,GT550WS,GL8000
Dear Madam, I welcome you.
I have a question to ask, in fact I was sending an email last week to your company on this subject with not reply until today.
The question is: do you have an authorized importer/distributor/sellers in Romania (an EU country from the South-Est of Europe) ?
Best regards!

Dear Madam, I welcome you.
I have a question to ask, in fact I was sending an email last week to your company on this subject with not reply until today.
The question is: do you have an authorized importer/distributor/sellers in Romania (an EU country from the South-Est of Europe) ?
Best regards!

Dear Sir or Madam,
We do not have an official authorized distributor/agent in Romania.
I would like to know if you send the email to me?
B&R

Dear Madam. Thank you for your prompt reply. The email was sent to: master@sz-xjs.com
There is a site www.camere-auto.com (administrated by a Romanian company) that is selling Shadow/Seezeus car dvrs and giving 24 months warranty and I wanted from you to know if it is your official authorized distributor/agent in Romania.
Since your answer is NO, I will stay with foxoffer despite the fact that I will have to wait a month to receive the car dvr.
Best regards

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are the manufacture of Shadow Recorder.

I'm Janet from Shenzhen Seezeus Co.,Ltd

Welcome to browsing our website:

Alibaba:http://sz-xjs.en.alibaba.com/

Official English Website: http://www.shadow-tec.com/

Official Chinese Website: http://www.shadow-tec.com.cn/

Email : sales002@sz-xjs.com
Mobile: 8613528794669
Tele : 0755-36984359

Hello Janet!

We are glad to hear You at Dashcamtalk.
Your products have a good user feedback, however there are always some little problems and the possibility of contact via this international forum is a great news.
At first I have a general suggestion and I think that other Seezeus products' users will agree with me, that It will be a good idea to prepare an area at Your website to publish the latest firmware for Your products. For example, I asked Foxoffer twice for the latest firmware because of some problems with GPS in my Shadow Recorder RX300, I've bought recently. They still don't reply for my emails. When I've access to this at your website, I could check some issues without neccessity of waiting.

Dear Madam. Thank you for your prompt reply. The email was sent to: master@sz-xjs.com
There is a site www.camere-auto.com (administrated by a Romanian company) that is selling Shadow/Seezeus car dvrs and giving 24 months warranty and I wanted from you to know if it is your official authorized distributor/agent in Romania.
Since your answer is NO, I will stay with foxoffer despite the fact that I will have to wait a month to receive the car dvr.
Best regards

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for provide me the web,and i would like to tell you the Shadow Recorder from that Romania web are bought from us before.

That website is just as a reseller, the same like foxoffer.

But we still not have any official agent in Romania now.

B&R

Dear Madam
Thank you for your reply. So, the cameras they are selling are original Shadow Recorder. This is good news so I can buy directly from them.
Are you planning to have any official agent in Romania?
Best regards

Dear Sir or Madam,

Since they are buying goods from us ,so we can tell you that the Shadow Recorder they are selling now is original.

But I can not ensure anything,because of not our official authorized.

Hope can help you.

B&R

Dear Madam,
Thank you very much for the information. Last question: do you have any official authorized agent in Europe?
Best regards!
PS: I am a male.

Dear Madam,
Thank you very much for the information. Last question: do you have any official authorized agent in Europe?
Best regards!
PS: I am a male.

Dear Sir,

Good day!

We not have official authorized agent in Europe now.

According to customer's demand , we will plan to make it come true.

Any advice will be welcome!

Thanks.

Hello Janet!

We are glad to hear You at Dashcamtalk.
Your products have a good user feedback, however there are always some little problems and the possibility of contact via this international forum is a great news.
At first I have a general suggestion and I think that other Seezeus products' users will agree with me, that It will be a good idea to prepare an area at Your website to publish the latest firmware for Your products. For example, I asked Foxoffer twice for the latest firmware because of some problems with GPS in my Shadow Recorder RX300, I've bought recently. They still don't reply for my emails. When I've access to this at your website, I could check some issues without neccessity of waiting.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good day!

Thank you for your advice.

We will try to make anything more convenient for the users.

Thank you for supporting our products.

B&R

GPS (optional)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Tencent\Users\1730661298\QQ\WinTemp\RichOle\Y{78XI$U[G9KI0{UR]1K9@H.jpg
FULL HD 1080P
WDR super night vision
2.7 inch TFT LCD screen
6G sharp glass lens
Motion detection
Parking mode
G-sensor

The same quality with GT680W

RX300 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of the rear view mirror camera but do not like the idea of covering my read view mirror. It already has a lot of electronics in it (auto dimming) and I would hate to loose that. Another thread on here has someone taking a cam and integrating it into the mirror. Would be great if they made a kit of a cam set up that you could work into a rear view mirror.

I would like to see a barebones complete replacement mirror with G1W specs for a decent price. My brother gets weird about stuff hanging from his mirror, and I have to fight him to stick the camera in sometimes. We just put a whole new mirror on a few months ago. It was like 15 dollars. If i could get a full mirror and replace it again that would be great.

I like the idea of the rear view mirror camera but do not like the idea of covering my read view mirror. It already has a lot of electronics in it (auto dimming) and I would hate to loose that. Another thread on here has someone taking a cam and integrating it into the mirror. Would be great if they made a kit of a cam set up that you could work into a rear view mirror.
Thanks for your advice.:)

you can replace a new mirror.:)

Janet, I'm very interested in the GL8000. Can the lens direction be adjusted? I drive on the left (I'm in UK) and so will need to move the lens to the right to be able to film the road instead of the path.

Can you also tell me if it will take a 12V input, and also if it will fit over my VW auto-dimming mirror without me being able to see the current mirror behind it, and with no obstruction to the lens? The mirror is 255mm at widest point and 80mm at tallest point.

Back