Where to place review?

wibbly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I should soon be reviewing a Vantrue N4 Pro. Would this best be placed in the Dash Cam Reviews discussion or the Vantrue discussion area under the N4 Pro section? I see examples where reviewers have taken either approach...

So I should soon be reviewing a Vantrue N4 Pro. Would this best be placed in the Dash Cam Reviews discussion or the Vantrue discussion area under the N4 Pro section? I see examples where reviewers have taken either approach...

I recently purchased the Viofo A229 Duo and have written a DIY Install review too. I was in this dilemma too but I finally posted it in the 'Viofo' section - A229/A229 Duo sub-section where it will be visible to all who are interested in getting this dashcam.

Hmm. Will probably do the same without any moderator guidance as that makes sense. Makes me wonder why have a separate Dash Cam Reviews section as folk paste reviews there even if there is also a camera-specific area. Means users have to look 2 places if they want to find a review...

create a new thread here.

1688692251404.png

If it is a popular camera, best to post it in the forum for that particular camera but there is no specific rule for this.

Hmm. Will probably do the same without any moderator guidance as that makes sense. Makes me wonder why have a separate Dash Cam Reviews section as folk paste reviews there even if there is also a camera-specific area. Means users have to look 2 places if they want to find a review...
That is why I have been pasting in brands area and reviews area. Not to spam but to make it easier to find.

Back