YouTube Dash Cam Directory

Wanted to wait a month before i bumped the thread, but thank you for your contribution I've added you to the list.
A late happy holidays and new year to everyone on the list.

:EDIT: Every list has at least one new user or link.
There are even more if you look for Bad Drivers and set the filter to this week, but i am a bit tired at the moment. I will try to post the rest tomorrow.

Last edited:
March 29th 2014
Every country has at least one new user

Thanks again everyone. All have been added.

I'll try to get new users here added this week. Wanted to give this a quick bump for new members as a good starting point to see others videos or who need to get motivated to get a camera.
I'm sure if I comb through YouTube after how popular cameras are getting the list would double at this point.

they're badly focused. And look like the windscreen badly needs cleaning
Quote from my latest YouTube video's comment written by me.
me said:
I have cleaned the lens twice from the outside, I think the dirt is inside the camera when I replaced the battery (which is broken now since it's the camera and not battery issue). I need to open it again and try to clean it from the inside if it helps. It's not the windscreen (replaced windscreen month ago), it's the lens.

In my latest video I have brand new windscreen and it's still blurry.

I guess I have to open the camera and see what's wrong with it.. Or just order a new one soon..

Quote from my latest YouTube video's comment written by me.

In my latest video I have brand new windscreen and it's still blurry.

I guess I have to open the camera and see what's wrong with it.. Or just order a new one soon..

I hate it when that happens to me. good luck

Just wanted to bump this for some newer members.
I'm sure that there are twice or three times as many users on YouTube by now, but here is a good starting point for anyone who might be curious just what they might catch with their new camera.

Hi you need to add me Dandybound.

I'm a Australian ie Au I drive mostly Melbourne,Victoria Australia.

There's a lot of Dashcammers around my area,i believe a lot just post on Facebook other than Youtube or use a third party for Youtube postings.

My youtube page is here,i get a average 6 - 10 videos a month that have a bit of worthwhile watching the others are more for education.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPkyfxoWkfol21WWBHgVooA

Back