Zedge Z3G - Firmware?

M235i-GER

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey everyone!

I bricked my Z3G Dashcam with the wrong firmware.
So i tried to download it from the zedge website, but there is no firmware (they have a new website) - tried it in the "wayback machine" but the file isnt working.

Does some one have a proper Firmware and shares it?
Need the original v0.01 or the v0.02 (20190514)

Thx bye :)

Hmm, i think no one bought this crap camera, except me..

herzlich willkommen to the forum.

There are many brands where support and updates are not things you would get, this one might be one of them.

herzlich willkommen to the forum.

There are many brands where support and updates are not things you would get, this one might be one of them.
Dankeschön :D

Yep, think this is it... well, bought the VIOFO A129 Plus and it is waaaaaay better.
Anyways, i will wait some time, before i throw the Z-Edge away, sad but true :pompous:

Yes it is a bad thing with dashcams, more easy with cars just do not buy Lada - skoda and you are sort of good :)
But in dashcams there are so many brands to be careful about

Just for your info:

Got the Firmware File from the Z-Edge support (didnt expect to get an answer anyway, just got it an hour later!)
Think i will use this, as an hobby workshop cam or as dashcam in my good weather car, we will see.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Has anyone got a copy of the firmware installer for this model. I contacted Z-Edge support but they are denying that a firmware installer package even exists :mad:

I uploaded the Firmware here (v0.02)

I hope i could help :)

Attachments

• FW96663A.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2
Back