http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 20&act=url

Here is RAW sample video:

http://url.cn/GQF2DT

or this link:

http://www.weiyun.com/web/outlink.html? ... 4yOOxhbw==

Video bitrate 15Mbps at FullHD
GUI same as DOD LS300W.
WDR

So I assume it should rund on NT96650 CPU ?
Interesting, what kind of CMOS it uses and does it has 5 or 6G glass lens ?

If all hardware / firmware are same as on LS300W, then this camera could be a big hit. Price starts from 115usd, not bad !
I like the idea being universal and at the moment this is the smallest WDR camera with LCD display.

Attachments

• F10.jpg
    F10.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 4,228
  • F10 video properties.jpg
    F10 video properties.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 4,213
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Universal Mini WDR dash cam DVR F10 15Mbps (NT96650 CPU?

I think I'm holding off for one of these WDR camera's but I'd like one with GPS. Does this have GPS? Any English firmware?

Re: F10 / SJ1000 Mini dash-sport cam WDR DVR 15Mbps NT96650

lol its handle portuguese language , rare to see

ybxDV4Z.jpg

Nice little do it all camera, especially for the price.

if only they have attached a mount so it didn't have to hand down so far... don't like sticking sticky pads inside my car. :-(

looks like a decent camera, going to try that out. Wonder how it will work on a bike though..

Attachments

• $T2eC16ZHJHcFFkYgGdv1BRm0uHPTWg~~60_3.JPG
    $T2eC16ZHJHcFFkYgGdv1BRm0uHPTWg~~60_3.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 3,832
  • $(KGrHqUOKpYFGVzB9PIVBRm0uG6RpQ~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqUOKpYFGVzB9PIVBRm0uG6RpQ~~60_3.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 3,833
  • $T2eC16V,!)sE9swmZwYcBRm084y09w~~60_3.JPG
    $T2eC16V,!)sE9swmZwYcBRm084y09w~~60_3.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,833
  • $T2eC16Z,!ygE9s7HJ-n1BRm089HqY!~~60_3.JPG
    $T2eC16Z,!ygE9s7HJ-n1BRm089HqY!~~60_3.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 3,832
  • 173-1.JPG
    173-1.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 3,832
  • 173-4.JPG
    173-4.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 3,832
  • 173-6.JPG
    173-6.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 3,832

Anyone know what the dimensions are? It's advertised as being "ultra slim" but it doesn't look that ultra to me!

sludgeguts said:
Anyone know what the dimensions are? It's advertised as being "ultra slim" but it doesn't look that ultra to me!

Check links I have provided.
Size/Weight
66*43*27mm / 46g

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arri ... 17738.html

Techmoan video review also explains why it is thick, - due to high capacity battery: runs up to 2h10m FullHD recording.

niko said:
sludgeguts said:

Size/Weight
66*43*27mm / 46g

Techmoan video review also explains why it is thick, - due to high capacity battery: runs up to 2h10m FullHD recording.

27mm thick IS quite respectable. I knew why it was thick but couldn't see the dimensions anywhere.
27mm is thinner than the DR32.
Damn. Wish I'd seen this one first, wouldn't have wasted my money on the DR32

sludgeguts said:
niko said:
sludgeguts said:

Size/Weight
66*43*27mm / 46g

27mm thick IS quite respectable. I knew why it was thick but couldn't see the dimensions anywhere.
27mm is thinner than the DR32.
Damn. Wish I'd seen this one first, wouldn't have wasted my money on the DR32

I did not had much time on the first place to write all data. Just added quickly links so people can see all additional info from there.
I dont think you wasted money on dr32, it is also good dash cam. You might give it as a present to some family member or friend, or sell it.
Within past 2y i have spend nearly 4K € on few dozens dash cams buying-testing, only this way can get best experience to share with others.

It's a little bitnfunnny how they advertise the cam in pictures beiing fixed upside down when there is no option to flip the video yet :D

niko said:
Within past 2y i have spend nearly 4K € on few dozens dash cams buying-testing, only this way can get best experience to share with others.
You seem to be a super-rich guy. :shock: Can I apply to be your personal assistant? :geek:

Sent from my Galaxy Note

niko said:
I did not had much time on the first place to write all data. Just added quickly links so people can see all additional info from there.
I dont think you wasted money on dr32, it is also good dash cam. You might give it as a present to some family member or friend, or sell it.
In terms of audio quality, the DR32 is a HUGE letdown - even after applying the firmware upgrade.

Swordfish said:
niko said:
You seem to be a super-rich guy. :shock: Can I apply to be your personal assistant? :geek:

Sent from my Galaxy Note

Rich ? ... you mean financially ? :) Rich is not the one who has money, but who knows how to save and "spend" it :p
You do not have to be a rich to spend 4K on dash cams. You need to have a brain. Little secret: I buy dash cams one by one ( some time max 2-3 different models ) if possible from direct closest to manufacturer source for cheaper than the market price. Test for myself, get knowledge and then sell for same price I bought or with fairly low margin in brand new / mint condition fully tested aether to my friends or to other people who like that specific model performance. This way I do not spend money, but I am gaining knowledge which is more valuable than money. I always get money back. I think there are many others like me and not only with dash cams, but with all other tangible stuff. So "being rich" its all about your brain how you understand the meaning of rich ;)

P.S. Please do not go off-topic here.

You strike me as someone who has all the time in the world to post links to a thousand types of dashcams. There are more important things in life than dashcams.

About being your personal assistant, I take it back. It might be a language thing, but you need to loosen up. :-*

Sent from my Galaxy Note

Swordfish said:
You strike me as someone who has all the time in the world to post links to a thousand types of dashcams. There are more important things in life than dashcams.

About being your personal assistant, I take it back. It might be a language thing, but you need to loosen up. :-*

Sent from my Galaxy Note

... not thousands, but latest one that might be interesting to other forum members

There are more important things in life than dashcams

... I agree with you here, but if person comes to this forum, then it means this forum is also important thing for him in his life, at least at the moment when he reads/ posts.

About being your personal assistant, I take it back. It might be a language thing

... maybe language thing

but you need to loosen up. :-*

... the only thing "I need and have to do" is to pay taxes to the tax-man :p

OK, PEACE !

niko said:
sludgeguts said:

Size/Weight
66*43*27mm / 46g

Referencing the SJ1000's dimensions, I suggest the quoted dimensions are inaccurate :

from Techmoan ..
"The camera itself is 7cm tall, 4.5cm wide, 3 cm thick at the bottom and 3.5cm thick at the top where the lens makes it deeper."
The DR32 is 18mm at its thinnest point, and 32mm at it thickest (including its lens) ...

sludgeguts said:
In terms of audio quality, the DR32 is a HUGE letdown - even after applying the firmware upgrade.

You must have got a bad one, my DR32s sound was excellent out of the box, I assume it came preinstalled with the firmware update ! I know one or two people have mentioned issues but I can only judge mine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H SJCAM 2
S SJCAM 4
Back