Cannot connect to Wifi
A number of owners have indicated the mount has broken on the 70mai 1S as shown in the pictures below.
Should I Purchase?
Overall the 70mai 1S is a good value given the low price as long as you are OK with the drawbacks.
Where to purchase for lowest price
Note: Links to vendors are affiliate links that support our website. Read our affiliate disclosure here.
Firmware Update Instructions
Before updating the firmware, check if your camera is the International version or the Chinese version. If the sticker on your camera has English writing, it is the International version. If it has Chinese writing, it is the Chinese version.
- Format the microSD card in the dash cam (insert the card into the dash cam – turn it on – press the button 3 tomes to format – recording will start – turn off the dash cam – remove the memory card)
- Download the firmware and unzip the file
- Copy the FW_DR0008.bin file to the root of the microSD memory card.
- Insert the microSD card into the dash cam
- Turn on the dash cam, the light will start flashing blue, indicating the firmware update has started
- After a successful firmware update, the dash cam will turn off and the blue LED will turn off
- Turn on the dash cam by pressing the button 1 time
70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S - DashCamTalk
The 70mai 1S is a decent low cost dash cam. As it doesn't have a screen, not having a great app is the biggest drawback. Worth considering on a budget.
Product SKU: 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S
Product Brand: 70mai
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 40
Price Valid Until: 2023-01-01
Product In-Stock: SoldOut