Cute girls, and then the BMW turn up

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Okay not the best capture of the girls, these little cameras have their limitations for sure, but trust me they was fine.
Dunno why that first one flipped around and looked at me like that, there was nothing behind me and my car do not have silly boy racer exhaust system, so i put it down to her ESP sensing there was a real man about.

They were indeed nice, especially number two, but to be fair, my standards are so low I don't even check them for a pulse these days

Sure they will. But remember what you were told about ways you might go blind :D

theoretically I should already be blind then!

Well now that we are all so honest, i am so strung out after being a bachelor for 3 decades i can get aroused if there are too much of a draft in a room.

Like DR. Sheldon Cooper i have to pay much attention to where i sit my ass down in a room.

Last edited:
Well now that we are all so honest, i am so strung out after being a bachelor for 3 decades can get aroused if there are too much of a draft in a room.

Like DR. Sheldon Cooper i have to pay much attention to where i sit my ass down in a room.
:ROFLMAO:

After much thought, I decided that my criteria for girls should be that they look and smell better than I do, and are alive (y) I haven't had to avoid many due to this :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Funny about those girls, 25 years ago they hardly had any clothe on, but their sisters today cant hardly have enough clothe on.

What the hell went wrong with society :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what's wrong... there was no rear cam shot :(

hehe i know, i tested on the 0906 and it had a fine rear cam, but then it died on me and since i had no rear camera as that would need me to run power for my old rear camera again.

But i should be up and running with a rear camera soon, just have to endure a little more.

Funny about those girls, 25 years ago they hardly had any clothe on, but their sisters today cant hardly have enough clothe on.

What the hell went wrong with society :rolleyes:

What's the story? :D I wasn't born at that time

When i was a teen it was good to be on the beach in the summer, 99 % of girls was top less and the thong was all the rage.

Today on a beach you are lucky if you see 5 % topless, and in most cases that's the old timers hanging on.

EDIT: okay maybe i should say +25 years ago, cuz 25 years ago i was 26 and thats a adult, maybe 30 years are more accurate.

Back