Hardwiring Power Magic Pro - Infiniti G37S

araaadi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bought a blackvue dr3500 about a month ago and did the hardwiring myself, but I am unable to get parking mode to work to record while the car is off. The camera constantly restarts itself as I am driving causing me to have short recordings and a lot of missed events. I wired it with a powermagic pro to my fuse box. Since it is using the smaller fuses, I just pushed the wire into the slot and plugged the fuse back in. I recently grabbed some add a fuse. I am just wondering what fuses should I connect each wire to?

D8AE44FC-8F43-44C7-B389-01506B43225F.jpg

Any except airbag or any brake fuses. You will need to meter them out to find one always on for parking mode and one that turns off with ignition for driving mode.

Make sure you fit the addafuse the correct way With the wire on "out" side of the fuse. On that diagram I would be looking at whats behind the spares Some have sockets with power to them as In my VW and I just plugged fuses into them. Dont need an "Out" side really in that case.

Sticking wires down the side of fuses is a recipe for disaster and should never be done. The instructions on how to wire it are included in the packet or read the threads about it that appear below

Back