GS8000L Loop Recording

mnhim001

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I've been messing around with this dash cam for days and can not figure out how to loop record.

I have loop recording turned on at 3 minutes, and when I start recording I just get a message saying SD Card Full.

My SD card is a Samsung 32GB class 10.

I am not sure what I am overlooking, if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Nevermind, looks like all my recordings are locked. I guess I have to go back and look at how sensitive I set the sensors.

Maybe silly question but did you format the card in the camera before trying to use it? If you don't the card will only be a few Mb so will fill instantly.

Sorry to add to an old thread, but as an FYI to future owners, the G sensors are rather sensitive, so if you have them turned on, you'll have to be mindful to delete your sd card every other week or so (mine fills up from the speed bumps at work).

Hey Ash, useful info! I wonder if this very sensitive G sensor is responsible for most of my recorded files being "locked" and therefore not overridden? I actually missed a near accident because there was no room left on my 32Gb card as all the recordings were locked!

Back