Mac OS viewer wont playback.

devilbus65

Reaction score
I updated my MAC OS viewer and now I cannot get videos to play in the viewer. The video plays fine in the Windows viewer and the files play in Quicktime but not in Blackvue viewer.

I have yet to upgrade or even connect my vue

Have you rebooted everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebooted,reformatted,reinitialized and still the files won't play in the viewer. The V1001 of the software won't play the files and neither will V1002. When I open the viewer it shows the zoom at 100% and I can't adjust it. Very frustrating.

I am in same position, I can see the files on right side of viewer but when I attempt to play I get absolutely nothing. I have reformatted the card and still nothing. If I play with Apple software I can see everything, but nothing with the latest Blackvue player.

Problem resolved or at least a fix.

The unit came with a 16GB card which worked with the viewer, the 32GB however would not.

I re-formatted 32GB in Apple Disk Utility, Fat 32 mode.

I then ran 16 GB in camera making sure to turn or disconnect twice so software on 16 GB card was now in camera.
I then inserted 32GB card into camera and it was initialized by camera with software which was originally on 16GB

I now have software on 32GB the same as 16GB that came with camera.

Tested and all works extremely well

I will put away 16GB as reference card in event I have further problems.

The 32GB was formatted twice and initialized, however apparently never took the software

Now they both work perfectly.

It would be nice if the Mac world was as nice as the PC world for software, however this work around does work.

I can now play form my Macbook to Apple TV to my new 80" TV wirelessly.

I did what you suggested and after the second time I inserted the SD card it works fine again. Thanks so much for your help,you are awesome!!!

Back