Blackvue C app GPS Map not showing

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
Country
United States
My Blackvue C app on my phone will not show the GPS data. I checked to make sure the blue GPS light was on and cam was in normal record mode and older videos that I know it showed up on saved in phone no longer show up.

That's nothing. I posted on the Viewer and Apps page and got 194 views with 4 replies - 3 were updates from me. Perhaps now you've gone back to your post, you'll get a more positive response.

Regards

John

I am guessing there are not too many users of the "cloud" and its associated "C" app. The whole concept is in flux and in my opinion.. somewhat (actually a lot) a misguided effort by Pitasoft

I found using blackvue C that i had to transfer the file to internal memory.
Then with my phone connected to the internet if I played the video back the maps showed.
There doesn't appear to be an option to download maps for offline usage

Hi guys. I do have the same problem. The icon stay in the bloodly same location that I had passed more than 2 weeks ago. Just now (probably about 10 min ago), I had an live view and i know the where is the location but the icon in the map shown i was in about 100km away. This all after update the BlackVueC. How can this happen?

I'm having similar. I get GPS if I view the files on a PC with the viewer from the card. I also get GPS if I view my car through the Cloud service so GPS is working but when I transfer files to my iPhone they have no mapping. I've got a support ticket in with BlackVue and they gave me the 2.007 firmware to try but they seem to think there is a problem with users of iPhone 6 and above.

They want me to RMA it with the seller but it's clearly not a fault with the camera.

Back