Turn beep audio off??

ads1212

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi

With the Blacksys 100B 2 ch. can you turn the beeping sounds off completely? I don't want to hear a unit constantly beeping at me - as some have noted about this cam

Thanks in advance!!

if it's constantly beeping at you, you need to turn down the g-sensor sensitivity. and you'll also need to check/clear your memory card regularly, as the EVENT files created when it beeps will eventually fill up the memory card.

I heard there was no or little G-Sensor sentivitity range. Or are you able to switch ?

Also, Gibson99 may I ask you a couple of other questions?

1. With the parking mode - I understand the ad card is partitioned to save space for events. When the Events partition is full will it loop record or do I have to do something else? What? Re-format the card? Thoughts?

2. Could you re-post your links re car installation AND the software workaround (is that what it is?)

3. Is there a workaround for separating the back and front videos using a Mac? VLC? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance. Most appreciated!

Last edited:
While every one of the four different models I've owned came with cryptic instructions, via trial and error, I got the setting as I desired. The worst was the beep on my first, an overpriced pita. Instead of 1 the lowest and 10 the loudest, 10 was no beep and 1 was max beep.

I'm sure the beep can be turned off on yours, but I'm not sure how much fiddling it requires.

I heard there was no or little G-Sensor sentivitity range. Or are you able to switch ?

Also, Gibson99 may I ask you a couple of other questions?

1. With the parking mode - I understand the ad card is partitioned to save space for events. When the Events partition is full will it loop record or do I have to do something else? What? Re-format the card? Thoughts?

2. Could you re-post your links re car installation AND the software workaround (is that what it is?)

3. Is there a workaround for separating the back and front videos using a Mac? VLC? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance. Most appreciated!
www.gibson99.com has everything I did including the install of the cf-100. I'm guessing that's what model you have. There is also a ch-100b which is completely different.

Yes they sort of dedicate folders and space for event files but I've never let mine fill up, so o don't know what will happen. It may actually say something like sd card is full or had an error... Dunno. Parking mode does loop though.

Back