Thinkware Dashcam Viewer - how to open multiple files?

DarkSky

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Say I copy 50 files over from my SD card to my PC.

How do I open them in the Dashcam Viewer so that they're shown 'sequentially' ? (so the map part of the screen shows the whole route, so at the end of one video it goes to the next, etc.)

It works when I have the SD card in, but scanning through the SD card is *so* slow compared to my fast SSD MMe drive in my PC.

Is there any way I can just select multiple files to view off my PC???

Last edited:
I think you should read the post ...
Recordings on hard drive won't play

Last edited:
I think you should rear the post ...
Recordings on hard drive won't play

The files will play, but you can only add 1 to the list at a time. So you have to view one, then go click and open another to view it, etc... you can't just load up like 20 at once and scan through them sequentially. It seems to only do that when the SD card with the current files is plugged in. But for old (archived) trips, you can only work with one file at a time.

limitation of their software I guess, doesn't make a lot of sense but things are like that sometimes :confused:

limitation of their software I guess, doesn't make a lot of sense but things are like that sometimes :confused:

Hopefully a future version will allow you to just pull up multiple files from your hard drive on your PC...

I might be able to mount a folder as the F770 device name and trick the software into thinking it's the SD card. But I hate workarounds like that :(

Back