SJ6 LEGEND SETTING + Raw Footage

It should be the latest one V 1.4.3

okay :eek: i was expecting it to update when connected with the app, but not yet it would seem.
Ill see what i can do the good old fashioned way. :)

Okay just now the camera updated using the app, i wonder why it wouldent do that yesterday as i had the 2 connected several times.

O well :D ill snap some 1.4.4 pictures for you too just to be on the safe side.

Took a lot of pictures today, but forgot to turn on RAW :rolleyes::(
BUT ! going for a drive with RC trucks tomorrow and i will bring SJ6 and selfie pole, and have already changed camera over to RAW photos.

Here is a few RAWs and JPEG twins from out session today, using 1-4-4 firmware - 16M and max IQ settings in the menu @nutsey .
https://mega.nz/#!fpBBCA6Z!AzZQ7jHqzh2AEMiFVTUbhI8L21JJDAiaM5ANLir9wi4

It was a pretty one sided deal, my friends RC car broke down before he driven 50 M.
But i got some pics snapped and also some on bord footage with the SJ6 on the front of the car recording 1080/60 and using EIS to calm the some times pretty bouncy footage.
But today was pretty relaxed as it was a totally new place we was driving in, and i dident go totally off road bananas :)
I will have some video footage up tomorrow, cant bother with that now as i have been awake for 26 hours strait now, and all that fresh air today and a few KM of walking took a heavy toll on both of us.

Interesting about your findings on the photos, i wonder if that have a effect on the video footage too ?

I am no expers but i assume those are supposed to at least look a little alike.

Have you informed SJcams in any other way than in here, looks like a significant thing to me.

I am no expers but i assume those are supposed to at least look a little alike.
Yep. Here is an example of converted RAW file shot with GitUp Git2p cam, which uses same hardware solution (NT96660+MN34120):
git2p.png

Have you informed SJcams in any other way than in here, looks like a significant thing to me.
Nope. As I don't have any SJCAM products yet I have got no reason to provide any essential feedback, suggestions or bugs reports...

Okay just now the camera updated using the app, i wonder why it wouldent do that yesterday as i had the 2 connected several times.

O well :D ill snap some 1.4.4 pictures for you too just to be on the safe side.

Were you able to download the new SJCAM Zone on Amazon beta app?

Thx for the reminder i totally forgot to try that, will give it a spin right now.

Thx for the reminder i totally forgot to try that, will give it a spin right now.
Cheers.

Regarding RAW, we are waiting for SJ6 support to be added to the SJ5000x/M20 RAW tool...

Regarding RAW, we are waiting for SJ6 support to be added to the SJ5000x/M20 RAW tool
RAW files produced by SJ6 cam are faulty at the moment. One channel data seems to be corrupted.

Back