Is there any supported remote control for this cam? I need one if have

Hi,

Only this bluetooth controller LINK HERE

41zf5hi%2BXoL.jpg

ThiEYE T5 Bluetooth.jpg

Last edited:
Is this water proof / resistance?
Hi Dellye.

No it's not waterproof though probably splash proof, like very light rain. Not 100% sure if Bluetooth works underwater anyway? Pretty sure the RF wrist straps don't either.

Can also get with a handy custom fit selfie stick with clip for Bluetooth controller. LINK HERE

Hope this helps.

Bluetooth selfie remote.jpg

Last edited:
is there a way to start recording on 6 t5 at the same time ? (git2 and yi4k both have usb/remote cable so a master camera can have 5 slaves and when you start recording on the master all slaves start at the same time ?) if not by cable is there a wifi/bluetooth tweak that let your smartphone start recording on multiple cameras a the same time ?

Hello,
I have a t5e with lastest firmware for new REMO controll. I am not able pair my remote control from I make factory reset of camera, card format but I still cannot pair my remote. Thank you

Hello,
I have a t5e with lastest firmware for new REMO controll. I am not able pair my remote control from I make factory reset of camera, card format but I still cannot pair my remote. Thank you
Me either. Have both the Virtoba and ThiEYE REMO style remotes. Tried with T5e and camera locked up and used the ThiEYE one to test BT connect. Took battery out to reset but still locked, No buttons worked. After a day or two thought to try again and came came good. I don't believe changing firmware to REMO works (not for me anyway). Virtoba worked with ThiEYE E7 cam OK though.

is there a way to start recording on 6 t5 at the same time ? (git2 and yi4k both have usb/remote cable so a master camera can have 5 slaves and when you start recording on the master all slaves start at the same time ?) if not by cable is there a wifi/bluetooth tweak that let your smartphone start recording on multiple cameras a the same time ?
Only seen with GoPro Hero 3 and 4 (Ambarella chipset) and they say HDMI cables? Seems strange using HDMI. INFO LINK

I am getting "bluetooth pair error" I tried severaltimes, removed battery but without success.

Back