Blackbox DVR FULL HD 1080

chris70

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hi Guys I have acquired a new Blackbox DVR fullhd 1080 for the price of a 25 pack of smokes, I got a 16g card for it.
There is no other information as to make or model. The instructions are a bit hard to follow as the model featured is not mine the one featured has 2 buttons on the side
Mine does not have these.
I have worked out how to set it up to start and shutdown with the key and it records but I cannot work out how to replay the recording to view it
This is my first dip into the dash cam pool

ok, got bad news and good news for you

the bad news, your packet of cigarettes probably cost more than this camera does

the good news though, smoking is bad for you and probably better if you quit anyway ;)

seriously though these are just a very cheap generic camera, (USD $8 to $12) lots of different versions getting around and you'll pretty much need to just fumble through the settings and work it out and hope that it works

ok, got bad news and good news for you

the bad news, your packet of cigarettes probably cost more than this camera does

the good news though, smoking is bad for you and probably better if you quit anyway ;)

seriously though these are just a very cheap generic camera, (USD $8 to $12) lots of different versions getting around and you'll pretty much need to just fumble through the settings and work it out and hope that it works

Ok thanks for that,, I will throw is on our local auction site and drop it minus the sd card , {I only paid $25 for it and I dont smoke}, and get something that has actually got a brand name

Ok thanks for that,, I will throw is on our local auction site and drop it minus the sd card , {I only paid $25 for it and I dont smoke}, and get something that has actually got a brand name

Back