Настройка камеры через ГУ авто

Dedoks

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Может кто сталкивался с такой ситуацией. На ГУ авто установил прошу из Гугл плей. Камера через вай-фай связалась,но в настройки камеры выйти не могу,так как кнопка настроек находится под строкой состояния и не активируется.

Может кто сталкивался с такой ситуацией. На ГУ авто установил прошу из Гугл плей. Камера через вай-фай связалась,но в настройки камеры выйти не могу,так как кнопка настроек находится под строкой состояния и не активируется.
Please attach the photo, in which form or which part of the application you have displayed.
And what android you have installed on the head unit, and which application?

PS: Dear, this is an English-language forum, be so kind and ask questions in English, and then some disrespect to the forum participants.
And in the Russian forums that, no one knows the answer, or you can not find where to ask this question?

I'll try to translate

Topic Title:
Setting up dashcam through the car's head unit

"Only part of the application image is displayed on the display on the head unit, but not the entire screen, the picture is cut and i can not enter the dashcam settings.
Anyone can tell me what to do?"

Last edited:
I'll try to translate

Topic Title:
Setting up dashcam through the car's head unit

"Only part of the application image is displayed on the display on the head unit, but not the entire screen, the picture is cut and i can not enter the dashcam settings.
Anyone can tell me what to do?"
Thanks for your help to translate, really appreciated! :)
@Dedoks Could you have a try to access its menu by cellphone APP then?

Может
In the lower right corner of the screen there is a button - "maximize the image in full screen / roll up", can you click it to check?

Извините пишу опять на русском, на английском не умею.
Спасибо за отзывы.
Постараюсь ответить на ваши вопросы.
Разрешение экрана магнитолы 800 * 480
Андроид 6.0
Установлено приложение B1W-CARCVR версия V1.7.0, версия ПО V1.06.18010s Файлы снимков экрана прикрепить пока не могу, постараюсь сделать позже.

you won't see all the options, the screen resolution is wrong, use an Android phone or tablet to set it up first

Извините пишу опять на русском, на английском не умею.
Спасибо за отзывы.
Постараюсь ответить на ваши вопросы.
Разрешение экрана магнитолы 800 * 480
Андроид 6.0
Установлено приложение B1W-CARCVR версия V1.7.0, версия ПО V1.06.18010s Файлы снимков экрана прикрепить пока не могу, постараюсь сделать позже.
Resolution screen 800 * 480
Android 6.0
Installed application B1W-CARCVR version V1.7.0, software version V1.06.18010s I can not attach image files to the screen yet, I'll try to do it later.

you won't see all the options, the screen resolution is wrong, use an Android phone or tablet to set it up first
разрешение экрана неверно, вы не увидите все варианты, используйте Android-телефон или планшет, чтобы установить первоначальные настройки

This application works correctly with the head unit, whose screen resolution should be at least 1024 * 600

Back