16gb vs 32gb sd card?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How long is the recording time for a 32gb sd card and 16gb.

The mobius is set to full HD 30fps and it is a lens A camera.

Bit rate 18

The price difference is not worth saving and may cost you dearly.

How long is the recording time for a 32gb sd card and 16gb.

The mobius is set to full HD 30fps and it is a lens A camera.

Bit rate 18

Have you noticed any difference in video quality between the Standard and High data rate settings?

I haven't, so I use Standard data rate. I get around 4 hours 30 minutes from a 32GB card, approximately 35 minutes more than is achievable at the High data rate setting.

Have you noticed any difference in video quality between the Standard and High data rate settings?

I haven't, so I use Standard data rate. I get around 4 hours 30 minutes from a 32GB card, approximately 35 minutes more than is achievable at the High data rate setting.

I get about the same as you with the standard data rate. However now that I'm planning to use the camera while parked I seem to need to upgrade to a 64gb card. 32gb is no longer enough for me to be able to record my days worth of parked video and still have the first when I return to the car. I noticed from other threads that you use the anker astro to power your camera when parked. Out of curiosity, how long does the camera run off the battery if both start with a full charge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back