2 days at Thassos island in Greece with Tenere 700

mallllias

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Good day to all!
Very hot in Greece guys!!
So I flew to Thassos isand with Tenere 700 for 2 days
and I stayed on its beaches, close to the sea that is.
I stayed for the first time in 2 very nice hotels and
I noticed that there were no Greeks at all, like tourists that is.
I was very impressed by this event and I say a few words at the end of the video.
Nevertheless, it was very nice!
Enjoy the video, enjoy it!

Drive around like that in Denmark, and you will very soon have frost bite, sommer reluctant here to get past 20 deg C
Actually we are soon in the middle of the 2 month of summer, and i have yet to see any weather i would call summer.

Actually for the first time in 150 years the month of May ( spring ) was hotter than the month of June ( summer )

Drive around like that in Denmark, and you will very soon have frost bite, sommer reluctant here to get past 20 deg C
Actually we are soon in the middle of the 2 month of summer, and i have yet to see any weather i would call summer.

Actually for the first time in 150 years the month of May ( spring ) was hotter than the month of June ( summer )
Here we have 39-40 C these days !

Haha FIRST on the ferry

I liked and subscribed

I had a feeling Thanos was from Greece.

Thanos did nothing wrong

Well i was with Thanos even before i ever heard of him, pretty sure removing a large chunk of humans would alleviate pretty much any and all problems of the survivors.
But i see we are slated to be 10.8 billion of us by 2080, and only then will it decline a very little, like 1 digit %

Most fun of it all, we call ourself enlightened beings :LOL:
Truth me told we are a blindfolded gun shy elephant on Cocaine in a room full of very fragile things.

Back