2013 Amberalla GS9000 Car Dash Camcorder

billknow

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0805, Mini 0806, A118/A118C, G1W-C
2013 Newest Best GS9000 Car DVR Dash Camcorder arrived, you can order it from foxoffer online:

www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_gs9000_car_dvr_thumb.jpg

GS9000 Car DVR Main Features:

• 1920x1080P FULL HD high quality resolution.
    178 degree super wide angle lens
    Advance H.264 video compression technology
    5 Mega Pixels CMOS
    2.7 inch high resolution LCD.
    4Xdigital zoom
    Night Vision with 4 IR.
    GPS &G-sensor function.
    Motion Dection.
    Delay turn off function.
    Looping Recording with seamless.
    Mini Car Mounting with GPS module;
    Mini Car Mounting with 360 degree rotation
    Charging through Mini Car Mounting.
www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_gs9000_car_dvr_2_thumb.jpg

www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_gs9000_car_dvr_3_thumb.jpg

Order GS9000 Car DVR from Foxoffer:

Re: 2013 Newest Amberalla GS9000 Car Dash Camcorder Arrived

I have to say that this is not very convincing, chinese have thrown so many GS models without making many or none changes to it. This is very confusing because in the werstern world we have used to that different name means different product, but with these cameras i got feeling that they just name old product again and again.
Ok, maybe the lens is wider on this one, but if i open it is there still old gs1000 pcb board inside.

It is different from GS1000, foxoffer also sell GS1000 car dvr: .

The lens of GS9000 is MI5100+HK8121.

Does it print GPS data or G-sensor data onto the image, or must you use the software to view it?

I appreciate three things:
- the easy connect option: mount the camera and start recording without any additional steps. I was thinking about this one year ago and now is the first time I saw.
- night and day switch. But if you forget it is not OK. So I think the best is to use it on day mode and only when you really want to switch to night mode. It is not comfortable always to remember that you need to switch some button.
Regarding night mode, I am not sure if this is possible in the way I am expecting it, but I saw on Finevu CR-500HD software an option called Nighttime Brightness which is supposed to increase the brightness during night, but I don't know how this can be automatic. Based on some sensor or on daytime hours? Also this is another one year ago idea.
- delay turn off function. If this function is up to 48 hours it is better than to buy an Power Magic (UPC).

Interesting is for some people the 60fps for 720p. For me is not, because of space and I think 720p 30fps is enough.

enjoy,
Mtz

Ambarella A2, A5 and A7 Processors

I am just waiting for the Chinese to come out with some of the Ambarella A5 or A7 processor based cameras instead of continuing to make different models with the A2 processor.

DashCamMan said:
I am just waiting for the Chinese to come out with some of the Ambarella A5 or A7 processor based cameras instead of continuing to make different models with the A2 processor.
Gs9000 use A2S70 processor, I am looking for A5 processor car dvr, I will let you know when I found.

I think is better to change the topic title. It is just fake advertising. This is a (reputable) forum, not some online store which is trying to cheat customers with bombastic titles.

enjoy,
Mtz

cdlu said:
Does it print GPS data or G-sensor data onto the image, or must you use the software to view it?

Need software to read the GPS data.

www.foxoffer.com_images_gs9000_3.jpg

Mtz said:
I think is better to change the topic title. It is just fake advertising. This is a (reputable) forum, not some online store which is trying to cheat customers with bombastic titles.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thanks for your advice, i will bring more info about Chinese Car DVR.

GS9000 Video.

Last edited by a moderator:
billknow said:
GS9000 Video taken at nightfall.

maybe you posted the wrong link? that's afternoon not nightfall

also if the cam does 1080p better to put a sample up in 1080p not 720p

understand that posting on YouTube is not simple from China due to restrictions but if you are going to go to the trouble better to get it right

Last edited by a moderator:
jokiin said:
billknow said:
GS9000 Video taken at nightfall.

maybe you posted the wrong link? that's afternoon not nightfall

also if the cam does 1080p better to put a sample up in 1080p not 720p

understand that posting on YouTube is not simple from China due to restrictions but if you are going to go to the trouble better to get it right

Recorder this video at 5:30.
Yes, I converted it to 720P, so video size will be small and easy to upload.
:) Very difficulty to upload video to youtube,thansk for your understand.

billknow said:

that's two hours later than the time stamp on the video, regardless if you want to call it nightfall you'd do better to do it later in the day, 5.30pm isn't nightfall in Shenzhen, not by any English definition anyway

some daytime video, night time video (city and highway versions of night time) would be far more useful if you want to help sales and give some idea of what your cam is like

also strongly suggest you don't convert to smaller sizes, YouTube already makes a mess of the conversion, you convert it as well and people will just thinks your cams not much good, put a shorter video up if you must but don't mess with the conversion

not trying to discourage you but just offer some feedback

jokiin said:
billknow said:

that's two hours later than the time stamp on the video, regardless if you want to call it nightfall you'd do better to do it later in the day, 5.30pm isn't nightfall in Shenzhen, not by any English definition anyway

some daytime video, night time video (city and highway versions of night time) would be far more useful if you want to help sales and give some idea of what your cam is like

also strongly suggest you don't convert to smaller sizes, YouTube already makes a mess of the conversion, you convert it as well and people will just thinks your cams not much good, put a shorter video up if you must but don't mess with the conversion

not trying to discourage you but just offer some feedback

Thank you very much for your advice, i will upload to another video site.
And if I have time, i will take some much better video.

Night Vision with 4 IR.
Do those LED's do anything other than cause glare from the windshield? I have usb cameras with IR LED's at home, pointed outside through a window) and I had to tape over the LED's because of the LED's reflecting off the window.

ExMet said:
Night Vision with 4 IR.
Do those LED's do anything other than cause glare from the windshield? I have usb cameras with IR LED's at home, pointed outside through a window) and I had to tape over the LED's because of the LED's reflecting off the window.

if anything I feel the LED's are a gimmick, some of the better models at least give you the option to turn them off

jokiin said:
ExMet said:
Night Vision with 4 IR.

if anything I feel the LED's are a gimmick, some of the better models at least give you the option to turn them off

Yes, I think so ,actually, the LED function is limited.

Back