2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Mounting

TxDoc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
With the slanted windshield and engine cover, how can I mount a front and rear camera?

Thats one SOB car that new vette :cool:(y)

A rear camera will probably be a problem on that rear "window" for the reason of the angle on it, and what rumble right below it, so really for a car like that you would probably be better off with a waterproof rear camera mounted out back.
I assume that "thingie" above the rear window are the reversing / be able to see anything out back camera.

The front camera i don't think will be too much of a problem, though i was not able to find any good pics of the upper parts of the windscreen as seen from the inside.
If push come to shove you might have to deploy one of the new dashcams with remote cameras that are much smaller than the conventional dual camera front unit.
But the bulk of the dual remote dashcams are still to be released, but i do think that will happen this year for most of them.
I wish i was a dentist, those make in a day what i made in a month in a skilled job, clearly something wrong with that as any country around Denmark have much lower prices for dental work.
So much so that if you have a bigger job in your mouth, then taking a plane to another country and stay on a hotel for some days while it get fixed are a lot cheaper than going to a Danish dentist.

Well, Give it to me for few days, I'll report back :)

Back