212G Hd

Hope you are suitably red faced. :ROFLMAO:

I thought all these mounts were identical though.

We've had other issues with a dodgy mount but not power related.

I wonder if this is the issue with other power problems, a dodgy batch of mounts ?

Well it was either the unit itself which was defective or doing some detective work & finding out why it kept powering down & it sprung to my mind last night whilst the the new unit was in the car that I should try the lead via the Gps mount & all appears to be ok. Before when the unit was mounted on the old spare Gps mount the blue charge light would just ‘flicker’ where as on the new mount there is a solid blue charging led. Didn’t reliase aswell they there is a 312G out aswell now but can only seem to find these on eBay??

The 312 has been GPS for ages, and, it was the only one that displayed decimal degrees.

312G is specifically for one retailer on eBay, they're genuine and ours.

312GW without Wi-Fi so it's slightly cheaper - good if you don't have a smart phone/use Wi-Fi.

Was looking at purchasing another 212G Hd camera from Argos but they have been removed from their stock list?! Only sell the ‘new’ 312G HD’ instead now for around about the same price when I brought mine for £70ish. Why is this ? Was a decent little discreet camera!

Ah yes, it's new Argos catalogue time. See what's new .....

Was looking at purchasing another 212G Hd camera from Argos but they have been removed from their stock list?! Only sell the ‘new’ 312G HD’ instead now for around about the same price when I brought mine for £70ish. Why is this ? Was a decent little discreet camera!

Hello Tony - The 312G is the same specification as the 212G, it would appear that Argos no longer hold stock of the 212G unfortunately.

Ok thanks nextbase for clearing this matter up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tony lovelock Nextbase Other 1
Tony lovelock Nextbase Other 3
Back