32GB SD Card Error

Dave101

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

Received my very first dash cam today, an Itronics 100HD SP and am loving the picture quality of it so far but for some reason my 32GB class 10 SD card does not work in it even though the specs say it can support up to 32GB I just keep getting the audible message "SD card not compatible"

PS: if it helps only thing I have changed about the stock product was installing new firmware off of this website which was the 12Mb/bit rate mod/ English voice over.

Any help would me appreciated as right now I'm using the standard 8GB SD card that came with the camera.

Thanks!

Which brand 32Gb card and from which place / seller have you bought it from ?

Hey Niko

It's a Sandisk branded card which I purchased off of EBay from one of those reputable sellers who has sold a few thousand of them.

Also the 32 gb did work in another dash cam I has which I returned as I wasn't happy with the image quality so I don't think it's an issue with the card?

I had Itronics ITB-100HD 2012y. At that time I had tested only with 16Gb, never tried 32Gb so I dont' know how "fussy" it's to different SD cards brands. Some dashcams are "fussy", but not sure how about ITB-100HD. If you have chance to try Samsung brand 32Gb, - those ones I never heard of having any issues on any of dashcams. Maybe it will be your luck, never know until dont try.

Back