622gw hardwiring in a corsa se 2018

gecko92

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

can anyone tell me which fuse slot I should use in the glove compartment fuse box for a constant live for my dash cam ? I would like It to have power all the time so the parking mode will be active without it draining the battery on my dash cam (as I don’t do the miles I used to)

I have fuse 23 slot empty which has power according to a circuit tester but when the hardwire kit is plugged in the dash cam is not active. Do I need a bigger fuse than the 2amp fuse which was supplied with the dash cam ?

Thanks

Are you putting the fuse in the top slot of the Add-a-circuit? If it's in the bottom slot, then you need to move it to the top slot. If it's in the top slot, then you might want to flip it 180 degrees so the contacts are opposite where they are now.

If you've done all the above, then I'm guessing you might have a bad HWK, loose ground connection or a blown fuse. I would mention a bad crimp as well, but from looking at pictures online it seems like the red wire has some type of connector that just slides into the hardwire kit instead of needing to crimp it.

Back