70mai dashcam 500s

Aussie648

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+ A500S
70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+ A500S stuck in chinese from starting reset hit wrong button should have been english, now can only see chinese characters, cant get settings on screen.
Is there a reset to factory to start again?

70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+ A500S stuck in chinese from starting reset hit wrong button should have been english, now can only see chinese characters, cant get settings on screen.
Is there a reset to factory to start again?
A work around
Take a photo of the screen and use the Google image and it will read the text and translate it.
Images.google.com

I encountered this problem once with a dash cam some years back. I poked around in the menu selections until I found what I thought was the language menu. Even though I couldn't understand what I was reading I could kind of tell that it was a long list that was in a format that reminded me of the language menu. A few wrong tries confirmed that I had indeed found the languages so I kept trying the next one on the list and eventually landed on English. Some of the languages I picked made it easier to figure out what I was looking at.

Last edited:
A work around
Take a photo of the screen and use the Google image and it will read the text and translate it.
Images.google.com
Simplest answer always the best. Thank you very much mate, and thanks Google!

Back