70mai Pro - How to update Firmware

Rog Vinkle

Reaction score
Country
United States
I only know English.

I have the 70mai pro installed in my vehicle. I understand that the firmware has been updated and I'd like to update it on my dashcam which shows (via Wifi hotspot) that the version it currently has installed is 1.0.4.

I can't find any instructions to update the existing firmware and the support website is no help. I need basic instructions to update it as I'm not very tech savvy.

Thank you

Just update your app then connect to your phone to dashcam and it will show you the option to update or you check in settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just update your app then connect to your phone to dashcam and it will show you the option to update or you check in settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I "Just update your app"?

Thanks but that didn't work so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it and it would not install. Apparently there's something going on that won't let this new program work on my phone. Maybe I should switch to iphone.

when you're in the main window of the mobile 70mai app, click on left on your camera that should have been installed in the soft.
then you will have a menu with last item showing version number, and a red dot if you can update your cam.
click on it download the nearly 28MB onto your mobile and then connect to your cam using direct wifi connection... it will detect new update available and will update automatically your cam
that's all !

[QUOTE = "Benkru, post: 523164, lid: 68640"]
wanneer u zich in het hoofdvenster van de mobiele 70mai-app bevindt, klikt u links op uw camera die in de software had moeten zijn geïnstalleerd.
dan heb je een menu met het laatste item met het versienummer en een rode stip als je je camera kunt updaten.
klik erop download de bijna 28 MB naar je mobiel en maak vervolgens verbinding met je camera via een directe wifi-verbinding ... het zal een nieuwe beschikbare update detecteren en zal je camera automatisch updaten
dat is alles !
[/CITAAT]
Hoi probleem is dat ik helemaal geen verbinding kan maken met camera ik zie alleen maar live video geen enkel toets werkt meer daarom kan ik ook niet wifi verbinding maken camera is zijn instellingen kwijt
Het is een feit dat u zich geen zorgen hoeft te maken.

Back