A dash cam with parking mode activation button?

palchan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, currently I have Viofo A229 duo installed and I have been very happy with it. My only wish is if I am able to manually activate parking mode easily by pressing a button on the device. The idea is that when I park my car on my garage, I don't need to use parking mode as I may not drive my car for a couple of days and I don't want the dash cam to use up all the battery with parking mode. I only would like to use parking mode when I park on the street. Is there any good dash cam camera (front + rear) with the parking button or a functionality that would answer my needs. Thank you.

Hi, currently I have Viofo A229 duo installed and I have been very happy with it. My only wish is if I am able to manually activate parking mode easily by pressing a button on the device. The idea is that when I park my car on my garage, I don't need to use parking mode as I may not drive my car for a couple of days and I don't want the dash cam to use up all the battery with parking mode. I only would like to use parking mode when I park on the street. Is there any good dash cam camera (front + rear) with the parking button or a functionality that would answer my needs. Thank you.
What is the firmware version on your camera? You can long press the MIC button to enable or disable the parking mode on A229Duo.

What is the firmware version on your camera? You can long press the MIC button to enable or disable the parking mode on A229Duo.
Really? That would be awesome. Can you share any documents about this? I read the manual and it does not mention it.

Back