A dashcam that pair with GOOD Android app

servernoj

Reaction score
Country
United States
All the cameras i looked at had various pros and i am ok to choose any one of them, but...

When i look at Play Store (Google) to find a matching app -- they all have at most rating of 2.5 with a deluge of 1 star reviews. Most frequently sounded concerns are freezing the app and inability to connect to camera's built-in WiFi.

Are there 2k+ 2ch dash cameras that get paired with good and reliable Android app?

People who connect their phone to their cameras successfully continue with their investigation of the facilities, they do not post 5 star ratings.
Those that have a problem connecting can't do anything else but complain and give 1 star ratings, so that is what they do!

Connection problems are normally not the fault of the camera, or the app, but it is normally the app that receives the poor rating because that is the easiest way to express dissatisfaction, especially when the Play Store is already open.

Not sure any cameras have a great app, most seem to work OKish once they are connected. Most people manage to connect without any difficulty.

Recently I've used both Viofo and Blueskysea apps, both do a decent job and seem reasonably reliable. Plenty of room for improvements though, like adding a map display showing your journeys based on the GPS data instead of having to use a computer to do that job.

Might check out the Euki 11". It has positive reviews and no one mentions anything bad about its wifi on Amazon and Google Play is no reviews. Typically if people were having issues they would write about it (as you've seen with others). I consider no bad reviews to be good. Also, you can live stream to thier app which is pretty cool.

I've not used that cam, but it's one I was looking at due to the app feature.

Back