A Horizontal line on my 0805's screen

Em_Powered

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bought the mini from Gearbest, turned it on tested it, setup the options in the menu and everything worked fine and dandy. Still waiting to install it in the car and happen to turn it on today to check if the camera has voltage settings if I want to hook up to the fuse and noticed a horizontal line running on the top half. Now it does not show up on the test video recordings but on the screen it does and it's annoying. It almost seems like the top horizontal line for ADAS Calibration (images attached). Has anyone experienced it and how do you fix it?
Much Appreciated

20150901_195453.jpg 20150901_195714.jpg

firmware bug that has caused it maybe, not sure
Well I think it is the latest one 805GS 20150513 V1.0 and I have not changed or upgraded the firmware from the last time it worked

i think i remember that happening to my mini 0801. the problem was that it was running very low on power. which wasn't apparent to me initially because this occurred while it was plugged in. turns out the USB cable and/or AC adapter i had it connected to was not supplying enough current. after hooking it up to a more powerful adapter and cable, it was fine.

Thanks. It was connected to a wall charger with the same rating as the cigarette charger it came with. Anyhow I connected it to the Original mini charger in the car and now I have 2 lines :)20150902_010341.jpg

i think i remember that happening to my mini 0801. the problem was that it was running very low on power. which wasn't apparent to me initially because this occurred while it was plugged in. turns out the USB cable and/or AC adapter i had it connected to was not supplying enough current. after hooking it up to a more powerful adapter and cable, it was fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garrycol Mini 0805 11
K Mini 0805 1
A Mini 0805 16
Back