A Lens Availability?

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone know where I can purchase a Mobius A lens? Can't seem to find any on banggood, aliexpress, etc.

never can tell with them unfortunately

better to buy direct from the devs ebay site, from experience they dispatch very quickly and any after sales service is amongst the best you'll find from Chinese sellers

Eletoponline365 often has the best prices on lens modules too!

If OP means just the lens, Banggood seems like the only verified option as Eletoponline36 currently isn't listing it.

Last edited:
If OP means just the lens, Banggood seems like the only verified option as Eletoponline365 isn't currently listing it.

previous feedback is that they often don't have stuff listed but you can message them and they'll work it out

previous feedback is that they often don't have stuff listed but you can message them and they'll work it out

I can confirm what @jokiin says above. Any Mobius parts etc they'll quote you even when not listed. They reply fast too.

I'll be getting one A2 soon (and probably the D lens module too), will give them a shot this time around.

I'll be getting one A2 soon (and probably the D lens module too), will give them a shot this time around.

My order from them takes 20-30 days to arrive. Not sure how long it'll takes to India. In my case delay is from our customs and postal service.

I usually get most of my parcels from China within 2-3 weeks too. Surprisingly a few have reached my doorstep within a week to ten days.

I usually get most of my parcels from China within 2-3 weeks too. Surprisingly a few have reached my doorstep within a week to ten days.

Interestingly, here in Northeastern USA I experience the exact same shipping times.

BTW, hold off a bit on the A2 and D lenses. The A2 I've been testing has a few unexpected issues I hope to report on soon. Some D lens video a member posted today may also have similar issues.

Dashmellow.....
Could you enlighten us on the 'unexpected issues' with the D lens?

Dashmellow.....

He will in due time. He's a beta tester (and a darned good one) so his first obligation is to report the bugs so they can get them worked out quickly. Which Mobius usually does quickly. If he says wait that is very good advice to follow ;)

Phil

Dashmellow.....

I've finally been able to post a thread regarding my experience with the new Mobius A2 lens module and want to give you a heads up. Sorry for the long delay.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/mobius-a2-lens-experiences-observations.27691/#post-319920

I have no experience with the new D lens so, nothing to report but I couldn't help but notice that the D footage you posted looks somewhat dark, even considering the overcast weather conditions you shot under. Not sure if you are experiencing any of the darker images I sometimes noticed in the A2 footage but it is worth noting.

It was a particularly gloomy day!
I have some good footage taken on a bright sunny day at a French service station which I will post once we are home.

Back