A119 good for a garage queen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56879
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56879

I have a F800 Pro in on a 2016 Mustang (Stang #2), a Viofo A129 in the Daily Driver (Honda Fit) and now looking to add just a front facing camera to a Mustang GT Convertible (Stang #1). The GT is a garage queen, so parking mode isn't required. It mostly sits with a battery charger in the garage. Don't really need GPS. In the last 7 years the car has had 9K miles put on it. It's just a cruiser, nothing we take on trips or park and leave it. The other cameras are hardwired, but I won't bother with this... Just Cig Lighter and a front cam...

Thoughts on the A119S for this vehicle?

Well you can't drive more than one car at once, so maybe just use one of the "extra" mounts from your A129 and use that dash cam in Stang #1 when you take it out.

But I'm happy with my A119S. If you like the A129 then it's pretty much the same.

A dashcam is NOT car dependant, why don't you just install a USB cable into your Queen and use the A129 out Honda when you use it.

You are all correct. The Honda is the wife’s car... I could get a Thinkware mount and use the 800 Pro from the other Mustang.

I just like the idea of dedicated cameras for each car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are all correct. The Honda is the wife’s car... I could get a Thinkware mount and use the 800 Pro from the other Mustang.

I just like the idea of dedicated cameras for each car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the problem with moving cameras from car to car is that one time when you don't because it's just a short trip etc is that one time you'll end up needing it

Back