A119 GPS module failed

Samish

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Down South
Country
United States
New car so now using C to C power cable. Checking video I noticed GPS just blinked off in one video segment and following recordings that day. So checked out of car, cleaned connectors good. Next day no GPS. Put my camera on bud's truck, now have GPS. Placed his camera on my mount, no GPS. Camera new Aug 2024. Anyway went to Viofo web site to open ticket. Unable to submit no matter how hard you smash the submit button, no errors shown. Anyone? TIA
 
Check your browser and turn off blockers, and VPN. I just submitted a test ticket under the Support banner for the A119 Pro and it worked.

Your GPS is possibly under warranty.
 
Welcome to the club @Samish
Can you tell us which model A119 you have?
There are a few different ones.
If you don’t know, can you post an APP screenshot showing the camera model, and firmware?
-Chuck
 
Check your browser and turn off blockers, and VPN. I just submitted a test ticket under the Support banner for the A119 Pro and it worked.

Your GPS is possibly under warranty.
Thanks for that. It worked? Musta had tongue wrong way. I posted wrong date so out by 3 months. I see they are selling extra GPS bases around $20 so will try the ticket again after I turn off Ublock.
 
Thanks for that. It worked? Musta had tongue wrong way. I posted wrong date so out by 3 months. I see they are selling extra GPS bases around $20 so will try the ticket again after I turn off Ublock.

I use Ublock and got through; however, I sometimes have to permit some sites to be ignored by Ublock.

Try the warranty angle first and see what they say. Viofo is pretty darn good about warranty, they may send you a new one for the cost of shipping. See what you can work out with them.


edit: I just checked and I do have Ublock disabled for the Viofo site.
 
Back
Top