A129 Plus Duo

Drift510

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there I have a problem with my VIOFO Dash Cam that I have bought since April of 2021. I have sent it in to VIOFO once before for it does not turn on one day, it would just not power at all. I tried plugging it into the wall outlet, nothing it does not come on at all. Tried plugging it with the power bank, still nothing no power. Tried it with the cigarettes port plug in the car, still nothing no power. Even tried it with the USB plug to the computer. Nothing works I can't power the dash cam to update, this happen once a while ago and i sent the dash cam in to VIOFO and somehow they got it to work, power on and everything. When I got it back it was working fine, had it hard wire record 24/7. Now it's June 2024 and the problem has come back as the dash cam does not want to power on. I checked all the wiring and fuses in the car, they were all good. I don't know what to do now as I just sent a message to VIOFO today Friday June 28 2024. Waiting for a response as to what to do at the moment. What do i do???

Back