A129 remove from mount

maxxo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just installed a viofo a129 duo dash cam, however sometimes if parking in a bad part of town i would like to remove the front camera to take with me, however I can't seem to remove it from the mount.....it's either really stiff or needs something else to remove it and i don't want to break it.

Does anyone know how to remove it?

Thanks in advance

If the dashcam is mounted on the windscreen, the unit needs to be pushed to the right to come off the bracket. Grip it both sides so it doesn't fly off!

You can remove the camera from left to right and keep the mount in the windshield.

You can remove the camera from left to right and keep the mount in the windshield.
Hi VIFO. I just purchased the a129 pro. How do I get a clean image without the numbers on the bottom? Thank you!

Hi VIFO. I just purchased the a129 pro. How do I get a clean image without the numbers on the bottom? Thank you!
Turn off all the overlays (Date Stamp, GPSInfo Stamp, etc.).

You might need to use the camera setup menu rather than the app for some of them, but they can all be removed.

Isn't that just an adhesive? I need to be able to remove the dash cam when I park the car. Thanks for taking the time to respond!
The dashcam clips onto the mount, the mount attaches to the glass with an adhesive sticky pad.
You just need to disconnect the rear camera cable, then slide the camera to the right, and it will come off the mount...

1612878308430.png

Back