A139 Pro No Display

sendoh_dash

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dash Cam
Viofo
Hi, gooday DT. anyone can please advice what happen to this unit? no display.
i upgraded firmware, also i downgrade the firmware but nothing happens.
your replies are highly appreciateUntitled.pngd.

Have you updated your phone app?

Are you using 2.4 or 5Ghz WiFi?
Can you get into settings and successfully change anything?
In my location there is an area where I can hardly connect to the dashcam and even when it does connect, you can forget about live image, settings barely work.
But if I only go ~100m further, all problems disappear, everything works perfectly. I believe there must be some external interference because there were days when everything worked perfectly.
I'm using 5Ghz WiFi, I don't remember how it is on 2.4Ghz.

If nothing works, try resetting the device. I encountered a problem the other day where it just showed the VIOFO logo after a firmware upgrade on the A229 Plus, but fixed itself after a reset.

Hi, gooday DT. anyone can please advice what happen to this unit? no display.
i upgraded firmware, also i downgrade the firmware but nothing happens.
your replies are highly appreciateView attachment 73351d.
Did you click somwhere after you entered the app?
There is a execute error tip.
Also have you update the app version and reset the camera after upgrade?
Is there a Carplay in your car or a VPN on your phone? Please turn it off if there is one.

Have you updated your phone app?
yes sir. the app is up to date.

Are you using 2.4 or 5Ghz WiFi?
Can you get into settings and successfully change anything?
In my location there is an area where I can hardly connect to the dashcam and even when it does connect, you can forget about live image, settings barely work.
But if I only go ~100m further, all problems disappear, everything works perfectly. I believe there must be some external interference because there were days when everything worked perfectly.
I'm using 5Ghz WiFi, I don't remember how it is on 2.4Ghz.
using 2.4ghz sir. but i dont know, ive been using the app for quiet sometime now, it suddenly broke down. i even uninstall and reinstall the app. nothing happened.

If nothing works, try resetting the device. I encountered a problem the other day where it just showed the VIOFO logo after a firmware upgrade on the A229 Plus, but fixed itself after a reset.
yes sir i did reset the device. i install and reinstall apps. update everything but nothing still didnt work.

Did you click somwhere after you entered the app?
There is a execute error tip.
Also have you update the app version and reset the camera after upgrade?
Is there a Carplay in your car or a VPN on your phone? Please turn it off if there is one.
no sir. ive been using this app for quite sometime now. it just broke suddenly. i updated everything(viofo app, viofo camera firmware, etc). even reinstalling the app. seems like nothing happened.
im not using carplay or android carplay.

yes sir. the app is up to date.

using 2.4ghz sir. but i dont know, ive been using the app for quiet sometime now, it suddenly broke down. i even uninstall and reinstall the app. nothing happened.

yes sir i did reset the device. i install and reinstall apps. update everything but nothing still didnt work.

no sir. ive been using this app for quite sometime now. it just broke suddenly. i updated everything(viofo app, viofo camera firmware, etc). even reinstalling the app. seems like nothing happened.
im not using carplay or android carplay.
Please check if you have turned on a third-party VPN on your phone, also you can change a cellphone to have a try.

Please check if you have turned on a third-party VPN on your phone, also you can change a cellphone to have a try.
no vpn sir or any third-party apps. tried it on android phones still problem exist. im using iphone by the way. any advice?

Back