A139 Pro not turning on randomly.

JKD456

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had my dashcam hardwired into my car with the cut off switch at 12v and parking mode enabled but I've noticed that after a few days of it working fine it will eventually decide to just not turn on.
None of the LEDs will be on but when i press my Bluetooth video save button i can hear it say "video Protected"??? so its getting power but it shows no signs of life and isn't recording anything.
unplugging it and plugging it back in does nothing, I have to literally hold the power button to turn it back on and then it continues to work fine.

I do have stop/start on my car ive heard that could cause issues? and i don't know what its hardwired into as I had a mechanic do it for me.

Any suggestions?

I had my dashcam hardwired into my car with the cut off switch at 12v and parking mode enabled but I've noticed that after a few days of it working fine it will eventually decide to just not turn on.
None of the LEDs will be on but when i press my Bluetooth video save button i can hear it say "video Protected"??? so its getting power but it shows no signs of life and isn't recording anything.
unplugging it and plugging it back in does nothing, I have to literally hold the power button to turn it back on and then it continues to work fine.

I do have stop/start on my car ive heard that could cause issues? and i don't know what its hardwired into as I had a mechanic do it for me.

Any suggestions?
Have you turned off the LED in the settings by mistake? The LED can be controlled individually in driving mode and parking mode. What mode the camera is in when you find that there are no LED lights? You can hear a voice notification "video protected" after you press the Bluetooth button, which indicates that the camera is recording normally. You can check the card on your PC to confirm if there are videos as it should be.

Have you turned off the LED in the settings by mistake? The LED can be controlled individually in driving mode and parking mode. What mode the camera is in when you find that there are no LED lights? You can hear a voice notification "video protected" after you press the Bluetooth button, which indicates that the camera is recording normally. You can check the card on your PC to confirm if there are videos as it should be.
No all the LEDs should be on apart from Wi-Fi as I don't want it to keep connecting to my phone. When the camera is working, the LEDs are on and everything works fine.
When it decides to have this issue it happens during normal record when I turn the car on. No LEDs turn on, no "one channel recording started" or whatever the camera says, nothing. but when I press the Bluetooth button I can hear it say "video protected".
After i physically turn on the camera with the power button and look into its files nothing had been recorded/saved.

No all the LEDs should be on apart from Wi-Fi as I don't want it to keep connecting to my phone. When the camera is working, the LEDs are on and everything works fine.
When it decides to have this issue it happens during normal record when I turn the car on. No LEDs turn on, no "one channel recording started" or whatever the camera says, nothing. but when I press the Bluetooth button I can hear it say "video protected".
After i physically turn on the camera with the power button and look into its files nothing had been recorded/saved.
Please reset the camera by pressing and holding the R hole on the camera for seconds. How do you power the camera? Please use the original car charger and plug it into your cigarette lighter to supply the power to test. According to your description, the camera has not been turned on normally when you start your car, but it is so weird that it can react after you press the Bluetooth button.

Back