A229 Pro vs. A229 Plus

Dadi_T

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Vantrue E1, Viofo T130 3-channel, Vantrue E2, Viofo A119S.
Personally, I am waiting for several weeks for a side by side comparation for this two cameras, but apparently, for that, there is need for a perfect firmware, despite the fact that those dashcams are on sale. That is kind of disappointing.
Well, if the comparation cannot be from our forum, here's one from outside.

Despite the rumors, A229 Pro it is better at night without a doubt.

I am sure that the man behind that channel from youtube is a member here, but I don't know what is the nickname...

Personally, I am waiting for several weeks for a side by side comparation for this two cameras, but apparently, for that, there is need for a perfect firmware, despite the fact that those dashcams are on sale. That is kind of disappointing.

I am sure that the man behind that channel from youtube is a member here, but I don't know what is the nickname...
Interesting conclusions all around ..

The A229 PRO is more expensive, taking into account a number of additional features, such as two-channel recording.

As you can see at the start of the video and at the custom text they are resellers of Viofo from Poland.
Also I like very much their videos, but regarding this video I want to say that they should use pr not CPL on both dashcams.
At night the A229 Plus the image is more nice compared to A229 Pro but the A229 Pro reading car license numbers is better. The feeling of the A139 Pro is like the lens or the CPL filter was touched by the fingers during install or adjustments.
Viofo should improve the image overall it is too overexposed during day.

Back