A229 time

Lightfoot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, the only thing I noticed about this dashcam is that it won't go to standard time. I've tried through the app but no deal. It reads military time. Is there perhaps a way to change it via the actual dashcam as opposed to the app on my phone? I'm updated on both cam and app. Otherwise it functions well. Thanks...

Last edited:
Hi, the only thing I noticed about this dashcam is that it won't go to standard time. I've tried through the app but no deal. It reads military time. Is there perhaps a way to change it via the actual dashcam ass opposed to the app on my phone? I'm updated on both cam and app. Otherwise it functions well. Thanks...
The VIOFO cameras that I've owned/tested have not had an AM/PM version of a time display (that I remember). The A229 displays time values only in a 24-hour format.

Yep only 24 hour clock,,,,, TBH i can not recall seeing a 12 hour option on any camera i have tested.

While Denmark use the 24H format, we do not say lets meet at 1700 hours we still say lets meet at 5 this afternoon.
But TV guides ASO will use the 24H format, and it is also what you will see at the time table at bus stops ASO.

Yep only 24 hour clock,,,,, TBH i can not recall seeing a 12 hour option on any camera i have tested.

While Denmark use the 24H format, we do not say lets meet at 1700 hours we still say lets meet at 5 this afternoon.
But TV guides ASO will use the 24H format, and it is also what you will see at the time table at bus stops ASO.
Thank you. Perhaps this would be something they can implement in future updates.

It should be possible i think, ill highlight @viofo and @VIOFO-Support to see if its something they can do for us without braking their mold.

Back