Advice on BlackSys CH-100B Cables

Hulk

Reaction score
Country
Poland
So I have both the front and rear cameras mounted on the mirror inside the vehicle, the smaller rear camera is facing left. I would like to know the name of the cable that connects the rear camera to the main camera. It came with a 20 foot cord but since they are about 3 inches apart I would like a 6-12 inch cable so I don't have to stuff 20 feet of cable into the headliner.

Another cable I need is the power cable name that plugs into the main camera. I just bought a powerbank battery and it has a 12v out plug (not a cigarette lighter style). What kind of cable do I need to hook up the camera to the powerbank? It looks like a 5.1mm style plug except that it's much smaller.

If someone could please post links to said cables (Amazon links) I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone has this camera hooked up to a portable batterypack? What are in input and output mm sizes?

i used to have one of these cameras. the cable to the rear cam is likely proprietary even though it uses normal-looking USB connectors.

the barrel plug for power is indeed proprietary as well - notice how it has 2 separate conductors on the outside of the plug. this is used with the parking mode kit so that the camera can tell whether the ignition is on or off, for switching between parking and normal modes.

Back