Aggressive driving special.

PeterT

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Dash Cam
Cobra CDR 840, and sometimes iPhone 5s with car cam app
Here are some clips of aggressive driving by others not me! LOL! Also the last clip was of a chap who forgot he had a canoe on top of his landy, and road into the roof of the underground parking area. Poor guy LOL! Definitely doh!!!!! moment.

i can kinda understand the canoe one... looked like it may have been a rental, so he's not used to having one. plus it's so light that you can't feel it affecting the vehicle as you drive, especially at low speeds. that said, it's so far back, i have to wonder if he hit the low ceiling and it pushed the canoe back and that's how he "remembered". ;) makes me think of this commercial (specifically, the van at the end w/ bikes on top)

i can kinda understand the canoe one... looked like it may have been a rental, so he's not used to having one. plus it's so light that you can't feel it affecting the vehicle as you drive, especially at low speeds. that said, it's so far back, i have to wonder if he hit the low ceiling and it pushed the canoe back and that's how he "remembered". ;) makes me think of this commercial (specifically, the van at the end w/ bikes on top)

:D

I liked the 2 guys riding in the back of the pickup at 49 seconds.
Thats normal dude! I can post vids everyday of that nonsense. I just ignore it now because I literally see it everyday!

hehehe that was awesome ! Good advert. Ja I felt sorry the canoe guy. He only realized after hitting the roof that he had the canoe on, which is why it was so far back LOL!.

Back