Aggressively Confused

BlazinBob

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR500GW-HD
Watch the black Accord to my right. Can't wait to get into the #1 lane, or...not. The left two lanes both make the same transition, but I guess he really didn't want that anyway. Not a good time to be driving like a butt-hole with light rain falling.

We call it "road checkers game". Quite annoying when you see "those players".

This is one of my favourite movies. Watched few dozens times and not tired of watching.
agreed - i haven't watched it yet this year. maybe it's time. :p

when i started my current job, my then new boss asked why i had brought my own stapler (a red swingline, of course), especially since I'm in IT and we hardly ever use paper. i let her borrow the DVD but she didn't care for it. Maybe she thought I was calling her Lumbergh by showing her the DVD? :confused:

agreed - i haven't watched it yet this year. maybe it's time. [emoji14]

when i started my current job, my then new boss asked why i had brought my own stapler (a red swingline, of course), especially since I'm in IT and we hardly ever use paper. i let her borrow the DVD but she didn't care for it. Maybe she thought I was calling her Lumbergh by showing her the DVD? :confused:

Borrow her "The Invention of lying", - another movie I can't stop watching over and over.

Have everyone in the office send her a TPS report and see what happens. ;)

KuoH

Maybe she thought I was calling her Lumbergh by showing her the DVD? :confused:

This is one of my favourite movies. Watched few dozens times and not tired of watching.

Yes, me too.
What's good about that movie is, 1st of all it's exactly based on my work.
2nd, the scenes come back constantly when driving. More than once, I've seen pedestrians with dogs go farther than me sitting in the car in rush hour traffic and me cursing. :D

for me, a lot of times when i see people panhandling on the corner, i check my locks, even though the car automatically locks itself when you take it out of park. i don't have to turn down the rap music though :p

in a former job, i actually put the initech logo on a new cover sheet we had to start using. sadly, only one person noticed. later, at that same job, i came up with some convoluted name for a new process that could be abbreviated TPS. again, my efforts were wasted on the unwashed masses.

between office space, the holy grail, star wars and star trek, i'm set for movie/tv quotes for life.

Hehe... I also have my version of red stapler that I've hanged on for few years. :D It's black though.

I don't think I've watched "Office Space." I see Mike Judge is behind that movie - I do like Beavis and Butt Head. "I am the great Cornholio!"

it's MUCH more sophisticated humor than B&B, though of course there's some standard potty humor in there too. he also did King of the Hill, which is my favorite of his stuff that I know about. "Dammit, Bobby!" and of course "propane and propane accessories"

between office space, the holy grail, star wars and star trek, i'm set for movie/tv quotes for life.
For me some of the best movie lines come from "Animal House" - probably my all time favorite movie just barely finishing ahead of "Blazing Saddles".

I hope OP doesn't mind we "hijacked" his thread a little bit ? ;)

I hope OP doesn't mind we "hijacked" his thread a little bit ? ;)

I don't think I've watched "Office Space." I see Mike Judge is behind that movie - I do like Beavis and Butt Head. "I am the great Cornholio!"

nah... sounds like he got something good out of it. sadly, office space isn't on netflix (though both US and UK versions of The Office are), and isn't free on amazon streaming.

nah... sounds like he got something good out of it. sadly, office space isn't on netflix (though both US and UK versions of The Office are), and isn't free on amazon streaming.

yeah, after experiencing a road-bullies, its right time to discuss a favourite movies which brings back good positive memories.

Lol, no worries. Fun to go off an a tangent every now and then.

...just barely finishing ahead of "Blazing Saddles".

I still regularly find occasion to say "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

The Honda could have gotten all the way over, then looked on his traffic app and saw that there was an accident ahead. Decided to take route 2.

The Honda could have gotten all the way over, then looked on his traffic app and saw that there was an accident ahead. Decided to take route 2.
No accident, just traffic. I'm a routine "Wazer" myself.

I have to admit that was an unusual sign up over the road... I thought you were approaching a toll booth, which would explain the traffic.

Back