Aholes travel in pairs

ddnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC, Mobius C
I ran across these two today; all too close to saying I ran into them :eek:.

Luckily I backed off enough with the Prius to keep from rear ending him on his second idiotic move.

Now that was a fiercely proud American coming by, we dont get the same here, though i think many Danes are just as proud of beeing Danes.

what do you use to edit your videos?
Cyberlink PowerDirector 13. The text is an import of the subtitle file from Registrator Viewer so I can show the speed for this example. Normally I just have the date/time on the dashcam but that section has been clipped out. Hmm, I see that I have a bug in the template. :(

Subtitle Template.PNG

Cyberlink PowerDirector 13. The text is an import of the subtitle file from Registrator Viewer so I can show the speed for this example. Normally I just have the date/time on the dashcam but that section has been clipped out. Hmm, I see that I have a bug in the template. :(

View attachment 17759

Ugh, I tried this but am struggling with the MPH being accurate. In RegistratorViewer, I saved the .srt and merged it with the video using Handbrake and all that works well but my MPH is showing crazy and clearly off the mark when it shows I am doing 60mph while waiting at a light. Any tips or tricks?

Ugh, I tried this but am struggling with the MPH being accurate. In RegistratorViewer, I saved the .srt and merged it with the video using Handbrake and all that works well but my MPH is showing crazy and clearly off the mark when it shows I am doing 60mph while waiting at a light. Any tips or tricks?

from which camera?

from which camera?

PanoramaIIS. I just noticed that the GPS drops out on many files. For example, I only have a 3 minute GPS log for a 5 minute video segment. Speeds and times are there but there are often big gaps and missing points, especially in certain highway sections with a lot of tree cover. I also noticed these drops on the data bar from the camera.

PanoramaIIS. I just noticed that the GPS drops out on many files. For example, I only have a 3 minute GPS log for a 5 minute video segment. Speeds and times are there but there are often big gaps and missing points, especially in certain highway sections with a lot of tree cover. I also noticed these drops on the data bar from the camera.

that indicates a reception problem, that can be something as simple as having the GPS antenna mounted the wrong way up, or something as restricting as an athermic windscreen which blocks the signal, this will be your first issue, you may still have some problems though as Registrator Viewer doesn't use the same data that is embedded in the video on this model, it averages speed from the information in the GPS data stream which is why on these models you can sometimes see a peak in the speed readings displayed in Registrator Viewer at file changover points that do not appear in the OSD

Man and people thing BMW drivers are bad! What a ****head!!!!!!

I have one friend that just wants to bulldozer these cars off the road whenever he sees one.

Back