Aliexpress Coupon Codes

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Since many dash cams can be purchased at Aliexpress, a thread on coupon codes for the site makes sense. We will update when new coupon codes become available.

July 1, 2012
$5 for orders larger than $25
Coupon Code: 15noorder20120614

$5 off $50 coupon for Aliexpress is now available.

Coupon Link

Coupon Code: survey20120714buyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing the coupon Tivan :D

it looks like there's also a "mirror" topic Aliexpress Coupon Codes, so I'll just write in this one... anyway, I recently ordered 3 cams from Aliexpress sellers (didn't get them yet) and got kinda nervous breakdown trying to figure out these damn coupons. When ordering, it asked me for a coupon code. I didn't have one. Then I went to "my coupons". And it said "you have a coupon". Ok, so where's the damn code ??
It looks like there are two kind of coupons ? One from the seller/store, and one from Aliexpress ?
I found the ones from the seller - it appears on the top of the page, in orange letters, saying "get a $3 coupon from this store".
Didn't find the ones from Aliexpress yet. Will keep trying. There's a limit when you have to pay taxes&customs and when not, and with that $3 coupon you just might fly below the radar of a taxes&customs officer.

Its actually weird.. I recently got a coupon for $10 off on $50 :shock: Not sure what to do with that :?

Its actually weird.. I recently got a coupon for $10 off on $50 Not sure what to do with that
donate it to the Dashcamtalk community a day before it expires :)

Back